Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tony draper!! i need that song help!!

sugarj

Originally posted by sugarj362:

the twinkle twinkle one!!!

yea that song is ill but it was never released. have to have some kind of connect w/ tony for that one, but if anyone does manage to come across it i'm willing to trade for it and i got a ton of stuff.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

There are many bootleg compilations available where you can get that song as well.

Anyone remember an OLD Razor song (from Razor n Guido), where he was like "Children of the Darkness........Step into the light." It was like 1998. That shit was phat...what was it called? Children of the Darkness? someone let me know..because I always look for an old Razor n Guido album that I once saw at my friend's house that had it. I dont know if it was bootleg or not, but it had a shitload of good songs on there. It sounded like the Razor n Guido deep voice though.

Cotoncandy....I am hardly a newjack, you worthless prostitute of a man. If you read more carefully and understand what you read for once, you will notice I said that it was on a cd that was made by Dj Razor of Razor N Guido; also, you would notice that I said it might have been black market, which would be the reason for me not knowing the origins of the song, since many bootleg compilations throw shit together with idiotic name. I only heard the song once and never heard it again, which explains me not knowing the name or who made the song.

Read and understand before you make such half assed commentary again.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

There are many bootleg compilations available where you can get that song as well.

Anyone remember an OLD Razor song (from Razor n Guido), where he was like "Children of the Darkness........Step into the light." It was like 1998. That shit was phat...what was it called? Children of the Darkness? someone let me know..because I always look for an old Razor n Guido album that I once saw at my friend's house that had it. I dont know if it was bootleg or not, but it had a shitload of good songs on there. It sounded like the Razor n Guido deep voice though.

Yeah how was I mistaken. I personally love when you said "It sounded like the Razor n deep voice though" hmm well since they got that idea for that voice from Space frog and Oh was it DANNY TENAGLIA off of ELEMENTS. I can see where you are confused!!!!!!!