Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need someone to open up for me at a new party in LI.....

Hey guys - I am starting DJing this new lounge in Long island on Thursday nights in a few weeks... If anyone would be interested in opening up, I can probably get you a spot till 12 if you can bring some heads down to satisfy the promoter and then you can go on 230- close also cause I have to be out early....

Its a samll place, nothing special, called goddess in west hempstead LI.....just a little something on the side for fun, and the pay won't be great, but it's a good opportunity for beginers....

email speedbumpnyc@aol.com if you are interested, he is the promoter... just tell him what kind of stuff you spin and all....

cwm30.gif

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

The place is in West Hempstead (not by Luxe, its actually the other way past Hofstra)I dont know teh exact adress but ill fill everyone in when i get it), called Goddess Thursdays at Velvet Lounge... Its free drinks for ladies till 9 and only 5 bucks to get in, pretty laid back... Im gonna play deep and tribal, which is cool cause I dont usually get to do that....Hey, its gotta be better tahn Bogarts or McHebes right? LMFAO

As for the mike mac track, Hard and Soul is released already.... The new one im talking about doesn't have a name yet - but it's gonna be on Mac's new ep.... it breaks and goes "New York, New York" over and over in an evil voice, has a boots on the run kind of feel to it, i think it's by far his best track yet... anyone who has been going to Tunnel might have heard Johnny play it, he is the ONLY one who has it taht I'm aware of....

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com