Clubplanet Nightlife Community

f**k the javitz center

nlichau

Originally posted by pilla:

i know this has nothing to do with anything but i needed to get it off my mind

if anyone is ever going to work there dont the last week has been a living hell for me the fucking unions there are pathetic and they got you by the balls so there is nothing you can do to fight them one of the friggin union guys stole my cell phone and some body else stole my tool box

those fuckin guys work at 1/4 speed at best and take break every hour the place was so much better when they let the mob run it i hope that all the fuckin union guys who work there (except mc2)die they really are the sludge of the earth that has only been the start of the worst week in my life

sorry to waste your time just needed to vent

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's finally got to you. I sometimes work the desk for MC2 at the Javits-and I have gotten into MANY fights with those lazy, fat union guys. We would observe the outside guys to see which were actually working and who wasn't. When it came time for me to call guys back and they wanted to know why they weren't called back-they would argue with me. "Listen you talk to me like I am your maid or something, and you spend the entire day smoking a cigar while you watched others do your work for you, get the hell out of here". I would have my friends at MC2 get the idiot out of my face.

I feel your pain-I really do.

Whats the worst is that on Weekends they are getting PAID-to sit on there fat asses.

cwm20.gif

well tell bruce the fucking electrical forman to fuck himself that pick

on the other hand mc2 did a great job setting up the show despite there handicap of working with that union

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

i know this has nothing to do with anything but i needed to get it off my mind

if anyone is ever going to work there dont the last week has been a living hell for me the fucking unions there are pathetic and they got you by the balls so there is nothing you can do to fight them one of the friggin union guys stole my cell phone and some body else stole my tool box

those fuckin guys work at 1/4 speed at best and take break every hour the place was so much better when they let the mob run it i hope that all the fuckin union guys who work there (except mc2)die they really are the sludge of the earth that has only been the start of the worst week in my life

sorry to waste your time just needed to vent

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------