this is the big sat

all the fall party's start

sf has the thong thing

world - my opinion is not gonna be good

and EXIT has there one year anniversary party with the new room

for list email me:

oasis9389@aol.com

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

executress: was just wondering how you went about reserving a table in VIP. That's exactly what my girls and I want to do too but I called the club and they said there was no VIP. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

On a seperate note isn't everyone getting irritated with all the misinformation about this place??? Biggest club/smallest club...VIP/no VIP.....$30 to get in/$40

WTF is going on.

I'm going to see for myself and actually think opening night will be the best night in this clubs life span.

BTW I'm brand new on this board.

Originally posted by lark:

executress: was just wondering how you went about reserving a table in VIP. That's exactly what my girls and I want to do too but I called the club and they said there was no VIP. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

On a seperate note isn't everyone getting irritated with all the misinformation about this place??? Biggest club/smallest club...VIP/no VIP.....$30 to get in/$40

WTF is going on.

I'm going to see for myself and actually think opening night will be the best night in this clubs life span.

BTW I'm brand new on this board.

Actually for the first night VIP tables are on a first come first serve basis. So they are going to be gone pretty fast. We actually know someone working in the VIP room and that's our in, but were still getting there early. If you want <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> go to clubkings.com. You can e-mail me if you need more info lynne1327@yahoo.com. Cover is $30

[This message has been edited by mariah (edited 09-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by mariah (edited 09-21-2000).]

Duuuude, don't go to World, its gonna blow big time...All you gonna get 100% Grade American cheese.If ya wanna hear awesome music this weekend, go to Twilo this Saturday. Danny Howells is spinning from 11pm to 4am I think. Money well spent.

I would go but I already had plans made for this weekend..grrrrrr.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com