Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW! Tunnel last night!! MUSIC WAS Amazing!!!!

jaysea

Last night JV was fucking Amazing, he really took me on a ride, lots of new shit! and it was just so Up- lifting, YEA! it is a 18 and up party and people are young, 18 to 25 but hey! we go for the music right!! and the over all vibe was good to, i am going back next week!! JV is good, i kinda feel stupied for Trashing him to my friends, i had no clue he could be that good Wow, god i hope tunnel gets even Better,

Last night A DJ Saved My Life!!

Hahaha!!

ME! cwm30.gifcwm27.gifcwm19.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

Wow, JV is finally getting the respect he deserves on this board. Tunnel is def. gonna be hot by the time halloween comes around if not sooner. Great dj's throughout the club and then the man himself on the main floor. My opinion, he has the best selection of tracks in the city. His beats keep you moving through the night and last night further proved this point.

Plus was it just me or did anyone else hear him play some really hardcore trance or whatever it was acouple of times. Pretty dope though.

haven't been to the tunnel in a while but have always been a huge vicious fan. i'm definetly gonna have to get my ass back there one day. hopefully i'll be able to settle in to school and work sooner or later and have a spare minute or two. anyone who needs a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> for tunnel can email me- pfloyd4099@aol.com

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by wakeup:

did anyone hear the remix of bittersweet symphony the song from cruel intentions .........sick song......anyone know who its by or remixed by?

I dont know if this is theone your talking about, but i have a bittersweet symphony remix, called "water wave"

OMG!! i heard that song last night, i was bugging the fuck out!!! Fucking on top of the speakers Tweaking out!! and going nuts!

That was So PhAT!!

god i fucking love TUNNEL!

fuck every other club, all i need is my Saturday night fix of Tunnel and my friday night fix of DT @ Vinyl!!!

fuck exit, Sf,....blaa!

those places do nothing for me,

Exit is cool when there are party's there,

Electric circus! >>>>so on>>>>>>>>>>

SF>>well dont take this the wrong way, but JP never did anything to me, NOTHING

at all!

but hey?

as for limelight?

Limelight seems to be picking up lately to.

GATEIN has power again?!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

tunnel was sick sat night, but i left around 5 what itme was it open till? that was my first time there since it reopened and although i was dissapointed, there was not much difference except some littel decorations, the music fuckin rocked adn the lights wwere freakin me out, did they put in a new light and/or sound system, i dont remember it being that good. anyway, jv pumped me up and the vibe was cool, i will def hit tunnel again! peace!

why does club nyc insert their stupid link everytime someone writes <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> ?

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A>

a list for guests. That's fucking stupid.

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

im not really sure about the sound and light's? the light show is sick! But iv seen alot better, i remember they were taking out light's in tunnel and putting them in LL for awhile? as for sound!

did they get a new system?

cause that shit was clear and LOUD!

it was FAT>@?!!

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!