Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT. Misskitie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think guys are soo difficult. I need an easy one. One thats like me to avoid all the problems and complications. One who likes to party and be fun ya know. Why cant this dating thing be simple.

Dont stress yourself otherwise you'll end up miserable like me! frown.gif

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Thread has taken an interesting turn. An easy relationship? Thats a tough one. I just had an ex contact me and Id prefer not to have anything to do with it.

Some things are better left alone, Id rather be single than deal with that again. Dating is horrible nowadays, too many people lie, dont know what they want, or aren't up front.

Things would be easier if you were honest, however, its hard to be when you dont know about the other person. I prefer to be up front about what I want, and if thats not good, I move on.

Simple things in life, be up front, and it works well. Why go along with something you dont like or other? People do it ALL THE TIME and its too bad. I prefer to enjoy myself and "attempt" to avoid the other junk.

Hehe, im rambling.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Thread has taken an interesting turn. An easy relationship? Thats a tough one. I just had an ex contact me and Id prefer not to have anything to do with it.

Some things are better left alone, Id rather be single than deal with that again. Dating is horrible nowadays, too many people lie, dont know what they want, or aren't up front.

Things would be easier if you were honest, however, its hard to be when you dont know about the other person. I prefer to be up front about what I want, and if thats not good, I move on.

Simple things in life, be up front, and it works well. Why go along with something you dont like or other? People do it ALL THE TIME and its too bad. I prefer to enjoy myself and "attempt" to avoid the other junk.

Hehe, im rambling.

Will you date me????? I think Im in love!

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*