• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea theres THUNDER IN PARADISE

we had a tiff yesterday about thing I joke around to her about like i say

Your so mean to me

or

you neva wanna hang out (dont rem that one)

and she was like i hate when you do that it gets under my skin blah blah blah

Now mind you this chick has been blowing me off all week and I havent seen her since Last Friday. we had plans everyday this week from sunday on...and she broke them everyday.

what do i do

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Well hon dont stress. If shes the one breaking plans then there is a reason behind...especially if theyve been broken all week long. She says she wants to hang out but theres some reason why she wont. What that can be I dont know. But it seems to me she just doesnt want to tell you that she isnt interested so she just breaks plans.

Youre not the crazy one or the fucked up ione. Its coming from her side. Just dont sweat it. If shes really interested in you, let her come around. She shouldnt get mad about jokes though. Thats just a little lame especially since you guys just met.

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well hon dont stress. If shes the one breaking plans then there is a reason behind...especially if theyve been broken all week long. She says she wants to hang out but theres some reason why she wont. What that can be I dont know. But it seems to me she just doesnt want to tell you that she isnt interested so she just breaks plans.

Youre not the crazy one or the fucked up ione. Its coming from her side. Just dont sweat it. If shes really interested in you, let her come around. She shouldnt get mad about jokes though. Thats just a little lame especially since you guys just met.

I dont know its just that when i like someone I usually get burned...but when its the other person that likes me I am just not interested...Its like i can never win...I dont mean to bother you with my life DRAMA but you understand right? I am just gonna fawkin be alone for the rest of my life i dont want anyone i mean i do want someone but I DONT WANT ANYONE....

Your right though she is fawked up for that shit...but wut am i gonna do let her know i care? no way fawk that.

------------------

Sorry hon I fell asleep for a little before..lol. Im sooo tired. But what youre saying..."when i like someone I usually get burned...but when its the other person that likes me I am just not interested." Im like this too so I understand this completely. I use only like guys that didnt want me...then when I got them, that was it. All interest was gone. So its basically the same.

Ok last thing. If what this new chicky is doing is upsetting you and you really feel you like her and there could be something there, then open your mouth. Dont let her run the show and have you stand in the back ground. Dont go chasing but dont let yourself get treated like trash either hon. Having a hard time expressing yourself is one thing. Not saying anything for some other bizare reason is another.

Hon youre not going to be alone for the rest of your life. I say the samething but I know I will find someone. It doesnt happen overnight. Yet sometimes, the right one for you is in front of you...just takes time to see it.

So stop stressin your cute self. You'll find someone. Youre too special to not be with someone. But your right for not wanting to be with "just anyone". You deserve someone who compliments your personality. You have a lot of great qualities and it will happen in time.

------------------

I am just so tired of all the politics involved in dating. I mean why do we have to date at all? Its so useless like. I dont know im and soo fucked up in the head today that my ulser is fucken killing me. and itsd not just this chick its my JOB and I got into a fight with my MOM...& my mom is the only person that i have in this world the only real thing that i have. You see (Im about to get deep about myself right now hold on) My parents were divorsed when i was not even 1 year old...My dad was a junkie and used to saw all this shit to me about my step dad and my step dad is a real prick sometimes too. Well my dad died when i was 9 not that i really knew him but still tramatic... so now its just me and her...shes all i got im all shes got thats it i watch her back and shes got mine NO MATTER WHAT...and now im not on speacking terms with her so i am all fucked up now...eeggghhhh i hate my life

------------------

Swwetie...one I agree about the whole political dating and that psycho bable that comes hand in hand with it. But youre young so its no biggie.

Now with your mom, Im sure things will be fine. The way you look at your mom is most liely the same way she sees you. Everyone has fights. And when they happen between people as close as family members as you 2, they always get solved. Ive had soo many fights with my mom about a million different things. I always thought she suddenly hated me b/c she wasnt speaking to me but she came around. It wont last but you have to calm down. Do it for you or youre gonna have a nervous breakdown.

When I see you Im gonna give you a big HUG! Thats what you need baby.

>kiss<

------------------

what would i do with out FRIENDS likes you to vent on? I am not sure. wow i feel soo much better now that I got all that shit off my chest you have no idea...I might need more than a HUG lol...but i will make the best of it. I will be solo @ limelight Saturday..probably only gonna be me and Cara coming...

------------------

Vent on me anytime...I may need the favor in return sometime in the future. I really dont mind at all.

As for LL this weekend...I dunno. Brian is going and Steph isnt and none of my other girls or friends are. I dont know what to do now. Ill know by Saturday but as for now, Im undecided if I am going.

------------------

Aww thanks for the offer hon. I want to go to Limelight this weekend. Ive been looking sooo forward to it but I just would like to get away from him and the same scene every weekend. I dunno. Let me know what youre gonna do.

Oh and uhhh you have answers to almsot everything huh? Boy do I have a shit oad of questions...lol

Thanks for bein there. smile.gif

------------------