Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ENYCE ********* IS BACK **************

XTC1001

Originally posted by djchris:

I went looking for you at Exit Sat night. I went over by the DJ and across from him. I asked a few people if they were with John/ency2000. Embarrising nobody knew. Well next time.

LOL thats funny Just ask Shawn who Dalby is...I was there i had my little section...That room is fawked up now..needs a change...it was dead in there just a bunch of ...BLAH kids no one spending money..suched big time...but my bot ripped shit up again..I will be there this weekend too...check me out

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

I know of Mike. He took over the Champagne room when Bart went to the rooftop. You know Bart it's just not ringing the bell. Bart wears the soda bottle glasses going bald, and dresses in a black pin stripped suit. I think he also does the designing of the VIP rooms. Ask James when you see him he'll point out Bart. Your other friend is he a big guy with a shaved head? If so he'll remember, he was talkin to a girl I'm friends with. We'll meetup in a few weeks.

------------------

It's all in the music