Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dismal Tueaday Mornings...

Saturday night NYC hits me like a ton of bricks every Tuesday... Dont know why, but i'm better off monday than i am tuesday. In an hour i'll probably be asleep in my cubical like i do every tuesday after the city. Too many things, gotta stop doin this to myself one of these weekends...

Originally posted by gabrielll:

Saturday night NYC hits me like a ton of bricks every Tuesday... Dont know why, but i'm better off monday than i am tuesday. In an hour i'll probably be asleep in my cubical like i do every tuesday after the city. Too many things, gotta stop doin this to myself one of these weekends...

You know you can't so why fight it? smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

I'm shot!!! I was lookin for my keys for like 15 minutes when I was ready to leave for work. Finally found a spare, got in my car then realized that my keys were in my pocket the whole time. Feel like i'm bout to pass out or some shit... Now im just waitin for the typical mood swings, they should probably kick in any time now...

cwm43.gifcwm38.gifcwm31.gifcwm21.gifcwm43.gif

I used to get alot of flashbacks when I was poppin' pills like they were going out of style and what not..

If you stop for a little while, it will come back to you eventually, but you will be a little dumber..

cwm4.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif