Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC NEEDS MORE RAIDS!!!

I Personally think NYC is in a bad need of raids. I am fuckin sick of seeing people cracked out on drugs in clubs like Twilo, Exit, SF and VInyl. Im sick of it I tells you. For once I want to enter a club where people only enjoy alcohol and are having a good time the "legal" way. The bottom line is NYC needs raids on weekly basis. People with drugs should and need to be arrested and thrown in jail. It's true I tell you it's true.

Guest crystalmethodny

Howabout no alcohol, no drugs, just dance music.

Yeah right. Sure.

Closest to that was Vinyl... yes drugs were present, but still not as much as you believe.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

No come on he/she has a point.

Why not take the people in the club outside and give them 40 lashes, just for knowing people are on drugs.

I mean the war on drugs, is best fought by making all users criminals, isn't it? Just let the drug cartels get away with it and bang all the users, (lawyers, PR people, senators, bankers, IT people, actors, singers, great scholars) in prison. That's going to solve everything. Then the drug barons can move there business to something else.. maybe selling arms to 3rd world countries, so they can kill each other.. nah the government wouldn't like that... it's there business.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif

why are you an advocate of raids? you think ruining the party is bad? i'm not trying to say that everyone should be cracked out by any means. But i think its ridiculous that your equating the legality of the substance to its acceptance. So it shouldnt' be ok for everyone to be cracked out b/c its illegal, yet everyone can be sloppy drunks stubling all over the place and this should be accepted b/c its legal?? rolleyes.gif either way you are altering your state of mind through chemical use be it legal or illegal and if anything it should be completely dry or have no constraint.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

No B2B

That's bullshit.

In fact, Im willing to wager that there are a ton of more drugs used out in the streets and in private parties, or apartments/homes then there are at clubs.

Clubs is just an easy access to the street level sale of the narcotic.

Its bullshit - The cops are wasting their time here. Go for the throat, not the feet (dancing feet hah!)

------------------

crystalmethodny, sarcasm... it's a wonderfull form of humor icon7.gif

My point was it wont work at all, it's pointless and whats more is the way the police actually try to make people out as dealers when they get caught with 5-6 pills.

They should attack the problem at route not make endless people criminals... well endless normal people. If your a pop star who gets cought with drugs, very little will happen to you.

Just to add to what PFloyd said, shterenta just to beleive what the law and the goverment tells us is very dangerous. We are here to question things not to except. You should look into the facts about death rates, cost of abuse etc before just excepting what you are being told. Look into what motivates goverments etc.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Wow

You got me... typically Im the saracstic bastard.

I suppose my adamancy on the subject blinded my humor.

My humble apologies, B2B wink.gif

------------------

i am a firm believer that people are more prone to violence (like gunplay over an arguement over meatloaf dinner) under the influence of alcohol than ecstasy. . .

accidents?? well that's another story. . . you never know when you'll hug the wrong person. cwm20.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

Originally posted by shterenta:

You guys are all bastards. I can't even post my opinion on here freely without getting screamed at. Drugs are evil because they are the fundament of all crime. That's why police and gov't takes drugs seriously. When i say drink, you all bastards right away think it means being drunk when it doesn't. Drinking is social drinking, 2-3 beers is okay not a bottle of Vodka like you all probably drink. So in other words Eat shit and Die.

DRUGS ARE THE FUNDAMENT OF ALL CRIME!?!?!?!?!?! Are you seriously eating all the Drug-Free America bullshit that is being fed to you? The government and the police arent serious about drugs, because if they were they wouldn't bust my balls about the 5 pills in my pocket, they would go after the 5 million that come through the airports. The war on drugs is an easy way for law enforcement to look good by instilling fear in parents then making some token raids and busts to make everyone happy. The illegality of drugs is the source of most of the crime that is drug related, so maybe you shouldnt take all the govt BS at face value and think about whats really goin on.

[This message has been edited by mrblonde55 (edited 09-26-2000).]