Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever been to SAINTS?

Its a restaurant in Teaneck NJ. Im trying to findout about how to dress for here. And what the atmosphere is and stuff like that. Anyone have any information?

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

I've only been their on one day and it's thursday nights.......It's an older crowd 30 to 40 something mixed with a few clubbers, and everybody is dressed nice. It looks like an afterwork dinner party. The music is OK. DJ Mike Rizzo from KTU spins their. The dance floor is really small and the place itself is really small.......It always looks packed because their is no room to move......It's actually a restaurant with really good food converted into a nightclub on thursday. I've had a couple of good times their, and lots of shitty times their. To make a long reply short......You can wear anything and I'm sure it will be OK! cwm1.gif

Everyone is dressed nice but you can wear anything? lol Thanks hon. Im just going for dinner tonight, no dancing or anything. Just an evening with a friend.

By the sound of it though, Im not gonna be happy! Oh well. Thanks!

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Hmm okay well Im thinking black pants, nice white lose but slightly tight white top with a silver velvet coat. Guess thats ok

As for the food...I could care less. I dont like eating after 8pm. I never do but my friends is osrt of requiring me to eat. WHATEVER with that!

Thanks for the comliment too hon. That was nice of u.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Everyone is dressed nice but you can wear anything? lol Thanks hon. Im just going for dinner tonight, no dancing or anything. Just an evening with a friend.

By the sound of it though, Im not gonna be happy! Oh well. Thanks!

I'm saying you could wear anything and still look good (compliment) I think you'll like it. GOOD FOOD yummyyyyyyyyy! cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 09-26-2000).]