Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC club??

sully573

dont know about club z, but iwas in dc this past weekend, and went to club glow.. it was pretty cool, very new yorkish feel, except they seem to be a bit behind with trends.. like ny'ers stopped playing with whistles, they just started, but very cool crowd imo.. its open till like 6am, and this sat. according to a flyer i got.. dj taucher is spinning there, who is very very good trance dj.. reply back if u need the address or anything, and ill find the flyer

hey- can you email me the address??- and what is the age?? thankyou so much!!

Luv.

Sully cwm1.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

hey.. couldnt notice ur email addy, so ill just reply =) okay, found the flyer.. 18 to enter, 21 to drink, dress to impress, they were throwing single guys off the line when i went if that matters hehe.. address is..

1400 I St. in the alley between 14th and 15th streets.. if ur new to dc i highly suggest getting directions.. if my friends who live there didnt drive, i woulda been verrrrry confused.. infoline 202-271-1171

have fun

Friday night go to Buzz@nation in crackcentral - Dave Seaman and Seb Fontaine are spinning. It's really raver kid (18+) but the place is cool and has the best view of the Capitol in the whole of DC from the outside deck.

Saturday - Little Louie Vega is at Element (6th St NW, near the MCI center) which will definitely be worth checking out. Other alternatives are '5' in Dupont Circle (small though), which has just opened (corner of 18th St NW and Connecticut Ave). Good place to go for bars too - try Dragonfly (1215 Connecticut Ave); 18th St lounge (next to '5' - no sign, just go in the door to the left of Mattress Discounters - really) or 1223 (unsurprisingly at 1223 Connecticut Ave) if you want a more champagne&vip night out.

try www.dcnites.com for updates.....

btw Glow is the same thing as Club Zei