Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pills w/ white anchors on them?

I took them but it was about 4 months ago. Really wasnt a bad roll at all. One of my better ones to be honest.

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

fake rolls?

do you guys here about that often? anyone ever heard of rolls that look exactly like star of david's or mitsubishi's (you know something distinct because the anchors are pretty disticnt looking)I hope they don't suck ... I'm real curious about the fakes that may look identical to good rolls. Any thoguhts?

Originally posted by worksucks:

fake rolls?

do you guys here about that often? anyone ever heard of rolls that look exactly like star of david's or mitsubishi's (you know something distinct because the anchors are pretty disticnt looking)I hope they don't suck ... I'm real curious about the fakes that may look identical to good rolls. Any thoguhts?

I'll be your guinea pig........Gimme one!! cwm35.gif

I think that there is a mixed batch going around.. Some people love em & some think the suck.. I had em a couple of weeks ago & thought they were ok, then had some this weekend & was like ehhh.... Try getting ya hands on TT's real good.........

Well I must say....be careful with what you buy especially now. The guy who was busted supplied many of the dealers we all went to. So make sure youre getting the real stuff because I have a feeling there will be a shortage.

Just a word of advice.

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

a shortage!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cwm33.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Mixed batch???

So some people think they suck ... but some people are going off and thinking they are awesome? Is that what I'm hearing? Can someone tell me about anyone who thought they were great? I'm strating to get depresseed thinking I may have gotten screwed. Can any help calm me down. Work Sucks enough as it is.

Everytime I've ever taken more then 1 hit. I feel the other hit coming up. I took a white nike at 11:30. Started to blow up shortly afterwards at about 1:30am I took a white anchor. Didn't feel it come up. Was down totally by 3:30. They are probably very very weak. My girlfriend was the same way I was. She was down before me. Everyone reacts differently to pills. Try em... maybe you'll like em. I know I didn't

My girl and I took 1/2 an anchor at Body & Soul 2 weeks ago. She felt it but I barely did. We took another 1/2 each and I started to feel it, but not strong though.

But last week at Danny, I took a whole, and 20 minutes later the place was raided. When I got home I was rolling pretty well but when I took another 1/2, Bamm! I was going hard.

So, if you want to roll hard take 1 1/2 right away and then maybe back it up with another 1/2 later on. Definitely good MDMA, just not very strong. Hope this helps.

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

those White nikes, really got the job done, but I still can't get over those White CK's i had while in Florida the last weeks of summer... cwm32.gif Damn! those pills were good...

Anchors... hmm well I never had them, but if they're around, from what I've heard, I beleive a safe bet would be not to get them... Get a roll that's guaranteed to be good. Like those nikes!!! cwm35.gif

just my opinion.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

since I got these in the ny area this weekend, do you guys think it's fair to say they are from the same batch? or do you think their are mulitple batches going around that happen to look the same. I trusted the person who got them from his contact who always has quality stuff. I'm stressing because I have a decent number of them & would be real pissed if they suck. Like a waste of money. Any thoughts???