Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best Factory ever!

amalkav

Hey all of you! I just got home from Factory and I just have to say it was soooo cooool. The music was unbelievable tonight and crowd was great.

JP you go man !

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

all i have to say. is UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE.

The music was amazing. The females wher....AMAZING. The crowd was HUGE.....but very cool....like always. I just had an amazing night. and i am already at work. I came here....straight from the factory. I, am going to die.

cwm10.gifcwm32.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm34.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

all i have to say. is UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE.

The music was amazing. The females wher....AMAZING. The crowd was HUGE.....but very cool....like always. I just had an amazing night. and i am already at work. I came here....straight from the factory. I, am going to die.

smile.gif How comes U have to work on Sunday ??? I just woke up because I am soooo hungry smile.gifI am glad to hear U had good time ! BTW Do you know the name of that singer who was performing that live show?

LOve Amaalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I posted on another thread already but I'll repeat myself. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE is the correct term to use for last night. I just woke up after a looong night of partying and dancing and going crazy. This is what factory's all about. The performance was not so exciting in my opinion. But the music was incredible. Wish everyone could've been there because then we wouldn't have SF bashing on this board at all!!!

I gotta question for all you JP heads, since I recently became an addict for his shit ever since seeing him for the first time on Friday. I want him on cd and don't know what to look for. I could't find much on Napster. Could anyone tell me some of his cd titles if he puts out mixes? I fuck'n feen'n over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cwm32.gif Wacked cwm32.gif