Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO WONDER WHY NYPD IS ALWAYS IN DEEP SHIT

mareluna

Aright, this is kind of a funny yet true story...it makes you think.. are these the dudes we trust to be safe in the city??? (yea, it's a generalization, but read on..)

one saturday nite, i was driving home from the limelight with my gurls at about 4:30-5ish.. hyper in the back seat, my friend Sara is, uh, greeting everyone on the street (she was a lil tipsy..) so she spots a cute cop, also driving with his partner, and yells to him that's he a cutie.. u know what the cop said?! "U Too Honey!!".. so, i make a left, lose the cops, make a right and the cops somehow meet up with us again, and i gave a lil friendly beep and all my girls wave to him and his partner on duty.. next thing i know, i see flashin lites and the sirens.. i was laughin my ass off and scared shitless at the same time, not knowing what he would say to me.. so the cop comes over to my truck, first thing he says to us is "so what are you lovely ladies doing out so late??" we had to bust out laughin of course but it was ludicrous!! so, to bust his balls a lil in return, i asked him if anything was wrong since he Did pull me over in the first place.. he replied that my tail light was out.. i asked to exit my truck to see if this was true, he said sure.. i checked it out, and sure enough, nothing's wrong.. he said "oh well, it was broken when i pulled u over!!" rolleyes.gif

anyhoo, they let us go, no problem, but the fact is that it wasn't right to do that.. or was it?? do u guys think that was a type of abuse of power or what??

thanx.. peace!! daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif