Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I COULDN'T GO TO THE DINNER TODAY :(:(

hey guys cwm36.gif sorry i couldn't make it to the dinner, but i decided to stay here, and take care of my mom....she just got home from the hospital a few days ago...and i didnt wanna leave her alone. I was hoping to see u guys. Really sorry that i didn't show. Rachel, i want to wish u a happy b-day. And finally i wanna promise u guys that i'll be there next time! >f

-Al

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

hey thanks guys. she is doing okay, just still has stitches in...and she tries to mop the floor! i stayed so i can keep chasing her into bed....haha.....but anyway, i will be there next time...i am really looking forward to meeting all of you. LATER

-Al cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Guest crystalmethodny

Wow bro

Totally respect that honor.

There will be more, no need to worry. smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Oh babe!! That is sooooo sweet!! i hope that your mother is doing better.. She sounds like a fighter..i wasn't at the meetup either but look forward to meeting you at the next !!

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif