Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1AM PowerBar/2AM PowerBar/6AM PowerBar/Post-Twi Park- What's really going on?

Crackorn

oh god - I don't want to spend all night in the power bar. I'm just going to go and mong with chick by the speakers. well I might go and look in the power bar around 6am. but I'll have my name on my head again. and i'll be wearing horrendous pink trousers with sparkly beads. urgh they sound disgusting don't they. and I'll be with my friend Jen who's 6'2" so we should be quite easy to spot......

Hey everyone!!

I hope we can really meet, at any given time, preferably before 6 am, and as I said in the other posting, at 3 am when sasha comes in, we'll meet at or around the Powerbar, or behind the speakers... y'know that perimeter.. anyway, I know who's havin the bells, the pink trousers, the soccer jersey, the glowsticks... I'm sure we're all gona make it.

I'll be carrying blinking red lights...

About the post-Twilo park deal... I'm up for that, if the weather allows...

just let me know where and when... Defenetely after the very END, because, I don't know if u guys have noticed, it can get pretty intense in the early hours of the morning, when some people start leaving, and its just hardcore peeps w sasha blasting it for us... cwm32.gif

Either way.... I'm jittery already, so I'm gonna get myself busy w somn else so that I can stay calm.. hehehehe

take it easy guys, and hope to c ya all there....

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Tonite I'll try not to be 2 CO'd around 6 so I can drag myself away from the music for a few minutes.

The powerbar is so anti-smoking though which always seems to be a problem.

I got so CO'd in San Fran last weekend. If you are ever out there goto 550 Barnevald. Saw Terry Mullen out there and the club had a great vibe although they seemed a bit baffled by my primal screams. I have some girl I met out in SF coming to Twi tonite.

Peace - Chick