Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Great Tips To help me with my new years Resolution?

I plan on losing 40-50lbs this year.. I was wondering besides the basics.. Eating right, and exercise, if anyone has any good advice and pointers.. Sucess storys? ANY TIPS AT ALL! I have alot of confidence that i can do this... And when i reach my goal? Im making up for all this LOST CLUBBING IN MY NEW LOOK with Clothes that hardly cover anything! hehehe (jk about that last part)

Thanks Peoples

XOXOXO MWWWWAH

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

eat light for breakfast and lunch...pig out at din din ...don't eat heavy food before you sleep...and excerise of coarse but don't go with those diets....eat what you want...if not there is always lipo?

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

i disagree with the big dinner. eat a larger lunch and a smaller dinner. eat lots of fruits/veggies.... exercise reguarly... good luck... oh and if you want a snack, go ahead and eat, however eat smaller quantities of snack foods.... smile.gif my weight has gone up and down for years, I understand the need to loose weight and keep it off!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

i disagree with the big dinner. eat a larger lunch and a smaller dinner. eat lots of fruits/veggies.... exercise reguarly... good luck... oh and if you want a snack, go ahead and eat, however eat smaller quantities of snack foods.... smile.gif my weight has gone up and down for years, I understand the need to loose weight and keep it off!

I totally agree with you. My weight has gone up and down since I was 18. Try to eat every 3 hours to keep your metabolism going. Eat chicken and turkey for protein. Be careful with fruits. They contain alot of sugar. Try to exercise 4 times a week. It will happen. I am trying to lose weight also. Want to lose like 20-30 pounds. Good luck!!!

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

I totally agree with you. My weight has gone up and down since I was 18. Try to eat every 3 hours to keep your metabolism going. Eat chicken and turkey for protein. Be careful with fruits. They contain alot of sugar. Try to exercise 4 times a week. It will happen. I am trying to lose weight also. Want to lose like 20-30 pounds. Good luck!!!

Breann

Absolutely. Eat alot of proteins. Eat a little less carbohydrates than you do normally. Start off easy as well, eliminate butter, mayo, and any snacks that arent healthy.

Once you get into a groove, you can cut more but always eat balanced meals. Best thing to do is eat 4-5 times a day but smaller meals. A portion of meat would be the size of your palm with some vegetables.

Dont eat past 8pm and DEFINATELY hit the gym 4 times a week doing cardio. Toss some PVD in and you get through the stairmaster in no time, hehe. Avoid those sit down bikes, go for anything that keeps your whole body moving (Like those eliptical machines)

Its not hard, it really isnt. Once you get past the 1st week or two, you will see immediate results, then you wont want to stop.

wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

If I were you I would stay away from fad diets. I am a Nutritionist (BS Degree and soon to have MS) and may be able to help you out. I would def. exercise...try to join a gym and start out slowly with 15 minutes of light to mod. Cardio and maybe consult with a personal trainer to find out how to use the weight machines. Then do lower body (legs, butt) 1 day and do upper body (arms, shoulders, back...a girl really does not need to do pec exercises or your tatas will shrink) the next day. Do abs everyday! This is the regime i follow and it is wonderful. Except I workout a total of 2 hours 5 days a week! As for the eating...what you want is balance. NO HIGH FAT FOODS, NO HIGH SUGAR FOODS!!! EAT EXTRA FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, MODERATE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN. There is no proof that a diet very, very high in protein, as some body builders will swear by, works! Don’t be fooled by that piece of shit Atkins diet! Have 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. Try this as an eating plan:

Breakfast: 2-4 egg whites, high fiber cereal, 8 ounces skim milk

Lunch: 3-4 ounces lean protein meat (tuna, turkey), 1-2 servings whole wheat bread or other carbohydrate, 1 serving fruit or vegetable

Snack: 1 fat free yogurt and 2 pieces fresh fruit.

Dinner: 3-4 ounces lean protein meat (fish, chicken, turkey), 2 vegetable servings, 1-2 carbohydrate servings:

Snack: 2 pieces fruit, fat free pretzels.

This is just a guideline! I think you and all club nyc members will find this to be very good nutritional advice. Don’t forget to cut out: ALL SUGAR-BASED DRINKS LIKE SODA, TABLE SUGAR, USE EQUAL INSTEAD, FULL FAT FOOD ITEMS, GET FAT FREE INSTEAD. DRINK AT LEAST 70 OUNCES OF CLEAR WATER EACH AND EVERYDAY!

This will keep you eating all day long. Then go to the gym sometime during the day when you have time.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

awengler@mindspring.com

not a big mystery here, pretty simple, you just have to stick with it....

cardio, weight training, proper nutrition.

dont expect miracles, it takes time...but if u keep it up, u can expect to bounce quarters off your butt by summertime!!!!

and ps....an intersting tidbit i heard yesterday...25% of all resolutions are broken, within the FIRST WEEK!!!!

When I order pizza (pie, not slice), which is often, I ask them to go light on the cheese, maybe 1/2 as much as they usually do. The pizza isn't nearly as greasy, and I think it tastes better too. And, it's more like the style they serve up in italy.

And, when I order food at a restaurant, I ask them to go light on the oil, grease, fat. You should see how much of that stuff they slather on in the kitchen. When it's not there, you don't even miss it.

And, go to Vinyl 2x per week and go the distance!

------------------

DM