Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Set List is up

From Sat night

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

Click on set lists, and then scroll down.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Webster Hall...side bar off the top balcony this Saturday 10 - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.02

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html</A>

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

How did your set go?

Will have to get there if you are doing it next week. Happy New Year!

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Jammy, you can be my lap bitch anytime you want biggrin.gif hehe

Parish, it went along the lines of, not many people in the club and I was fighting off a major cold, we all know how mixing for 6 hours with a head cold is...in other words it went fine, some great moments, but then again, I'm glad there wasnt a million people there smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

Pete thanks for spinning on Sat night, hope you had fun... what time did you get done? At like 330 when there were only like 200 peeps left on the dancefloor I played like 10 1997/8 SF classics in a row...man that felt good lol

yes, i used to love the SF a couple of years back lol

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

Pete thanks for spinning on Sat night, hope you had fun... what time did you get done? At like 330 when there were only like 200 peeps left on the dancefloor I played like 10 1997/8 SF classics in a row...man that felt good lol

yes, i used to love the SF a couple of years back lol

Russ...anytime...thanks to you and Steve 4 hooking me up.

Damn SF Classics...I used to be SF head back then myself. I popped my head over to the main floor every now and again, you were definately jammin!!!

I think I went until about 4:15, my cold medicine kicked in around 2:30-3ish and I hit a groove that I couldve kept going for another few hours...(they had to tell me to stop), of course not a lot of people in there but there were a few people dancing up to almost closing. Nice system for a second room, though William (sound tech) was mentioning to me to keep the volume slightly lower by using the EQ's instead of the volume control which I though was weird, I don't like to use EQ as my volume control, I will tweak the lows and highs depending on my volume but not just use the EQ, around 3 though I started railing the compressor biggrin.gif hehe Good system in there though...I wouldn't mind spending more time in that room (if ya catch my drift) smile.gif

BTW, you split without saying bye, bitch...I wanted to see if you wanted to catch some breakfast with us biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

I though you split without saying goodbye, I didn't know you were still spinning when I left... They made me shut it off when there were still like a hundred peeps dancing... I was pretty surprised so many peeps made it out with the snow and all... It wasn't packed, but the main floor was definitely full....

Originally posted by schwingep:

Russ...anytime...thanks to you and Steve 4 hooking me up.

Damn SF Classics...I used to be SF head back then myself. I popped my head over to the main floor every now and again, you were definately jammin!!!

I think I went until about 4:15, my cold medicine kicked in around 2:30-3ish and I hit a groove that I couldve kept going for another few hours...(they had to tell me to stop), of course not a lot of people in there but there were a few people dancing up to almost closing. Nice system for a second room, though William (sound tech) was mentioning to me to keep the volume slightly lower by using the EQ's instead of the volume control which I though was weird, I don't like to use EQ as my volume control, I will tweak the lows and highs depending on my volume but not just use the EQ, around 3 though I started railing the compressor biggrin.gif hehe Good system in there though...I wouldn't mind spending more time in that room (if ya catch my drift) smile.gif

BTW, you split without saying bye, bitch...I wanted to see if you wanted to catch some breakfast with us biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

That's 'k bro...BTW one thing they do need is a big sign and an arrow pointing to the entrance to that side room...I don't think people even know that room exists...they kinda find it by accident

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

I hear ya, I didn't know it was there till this sat!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!