Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics to share

Hey guys!

Just a few pictures I developed today. You'll see one of me and my girls, Cara and Tanya, a few of Jenni and Nicole from CA and one of me and my daddy!!! <grins girlishly>

Big thanks to Peter for fixing them up for me. If you think they're grainy now, you should have seen em'before! Damn disposable cameras!

Enjoy!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

The last two!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Ack didn't work! AAAAARGH

------------------

Hey, sorry to say you that, but your Xmas tree suck a little bit...you have to do better next year...

Otherwise you and your friend are gorgeous...and your father is a god dancer...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Tomix:

Hey, sorry to say you that, but your Xmas tree suck a little bit...you have to do better next year...

Otherwise you and your friend are gorgeous...and your father is a god dancer...

<laughs> It was spontaneous...I'm Jewish but figured a little something might be nice. Nice small little tree made my apt spell nice and made me happy so....nyyyaaaah! <grins>

------------------

Yes you were right to make a little one...

Seriously, i really like to have a Xmas tree at home, mostly for the smell and chocolates in...as i love Xmax decoration in the city...(in NYC they were beautiful)...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by raazzatazz:

Oo ~

Perhaps next year we'll consider Ibiza for NYE so that we can get our groove on in paradise: one year as snow bunnies, the next as beach goddesses!

Much love from the West Coast,

Nic

cwm38.gif

Ibiza won't be hopping in the winter but Cancun, Virgin Islands....beeeeeeeeeeeeeach Hell YES!

Miss ya, girl!!!

-Oo

------------------

Yeah....really cute pics....hmm....that Cara is a total cutie... wink.gif

Oo i miss yooooooouuuuuuuuu!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Oo-

Great pics! I saved the one of you, Tanya, and Cara, it's too sweet! It was great to see you in such a great mood at the dinner meetup.

BTW:T&C, PM me, I don't know your screen names and want to pay attn to what you have to say!

edit: and I *love* your tree.

-E

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 01-03-2001).]

Originally posted by noiseboy:

who's yr daddy??

oh, wait. . . um. . . there he is! nevermind. cwm35.gif

Awww, noiseboy you know you hold a very special paternal place in my heart. :PppPPp

Email me or call and let me know what you're up to this Friday ya hear? :P

Thanks Go-Go I rather like that pic too...x-mas dinner boppin' to Sweet Dreams, that's my fam'!!! Miss you too. MUAH!

-Oo (who should seriously not be awake, god damn kitty and her propensity for deciding "Mom, you should be awake NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!")

------------------