Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long island help!!

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES IN LI NOT SAYING THEY ARE ANY GOOD BUT THIS WHAT YOU HAVE TO PICK FROM:

CYBERIA

CHELSEA STREET

ZACHARY'S

BLU

SOUTH BEACH

BRIDGEVIEW(IN THE SUMMER IS GOOD)

TRILOGY

DISTRICT

PADDY MCGEES (SUMMER SPOT)

I KNOW I MISSED A COUPLE BUT HEY AT LEAST IN THE SUMMER YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE HAMPTONS!

cyberia is good on friday nights and jason ojeda is resident there. chelsea and zachery's are ok on friday nights, commercial. i would go to cyberia before thinking about going there. Blu is real crowded on wed with chris the greek, its ladies night so if your a guy good luck. Try saturdays at blu, not bad. South beach is a bunch of 12 year olds, karma is not that good, i dont even think there open anymore. Bridgeview in the summer is real good, sunday is there best night, sat night is good. paddy magees is good on sunday afternoons before bridgeview. Trilogy is now reign or something like that and there bad. Wall street is not bad, there is the hamptons in the summer time, and 56th fighter group has a really good happy hour on fridays in the summer. District is and older crowd and is ok. just my $0.02

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

2001_new_year_md_wht.gif

[This message has been edited by chinagirl (edited 01-04-2001).]