Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need guestlist for SF Sat night

Originally posted by risa06:

Mo...I don't think they have a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> on Saturdays........I might be wrong.......

L

You're wrong

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

They do.. $5 off.. As if it matters.. Lucie put us on the list for next week, so I don't know how to do that.

Lola, sorry couldn't call you back last night.. What's up? PM me smile.gif

not much....just wanted to meet up w/ you sometime soon smile.gif ..........how is everything?....sorry I got lost......just have too many things on my mind......but its getting better smile.gif ....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

not much....just wanted to meet up w/ you sometime soon smile.gif ..........how is everything?....sorry I got lost......just have too many things on my mind......but its getting better smile.gif ....

I still have your new years present and a present from your secret santa too that i've been asked to give to you.. I'll call you a lil later today, you at work?

I still have your new years present and a present from your secret santa too that i've been asked to give to you.. I'll call you a lil later today, you at work?

well miz Mysteriousss....I am your secret (well not so secret anymore) Santa smile.gif ....sorry didn't make it to the meet up....was busy.........yeh...I am at work frown.gif ...uhhhhhhh...and it sucks....call me

------------------

well miz Mysteriousss....I am your secret (well not so secret anymore) Santa smile.gif ....sorry didn't make it to the meet up....was busy.........yeh...I am at work frown.gif ...uhhhhhhh...and it sucks....call me

Hehe.. I don't remember who but someone already leaked the info LOL.. My not-so-secret santa smile.gif Talk to you in a lil bit smile.gif

Hehe.. I don't remember who but someone already leaked the info LOL.. My not-so-secret santa smile.gif Talk to you in a lil bit smile.gif

cwm22.gif .......that big mouth bitch....yeh you...you know who you are cwm22.gif ..... smile.gif hehehehehe...........I was jumping around when I pulled your name and you asked me who it was.....I thought you knew right there and then it was me.......

------------------

cwm22.gif .......that big mouth bitch....yeh you...you know who you are cwm22.gif ..... smile.gif hehehehehe...........I was jumping around when I pulled your name and you asked me who it was.....I thought you knew right there and then it was me.......

Haha.. That's right! I could tell by your face that you got my name! That's how I knew.. Coz I couldn't remember anyone telling me but somehow I knew for a fact it was you! So what'd you get me? smile.gif I have my car back so we def need to hang out soon!!! Lemme finish this one thing and I'll call you smile.gif