Clubplanet Nightlife Community

woman and asses

ok this is something that has been getting on my last nerve

Woman, why do they go out with an asshole then complain about it (knowing that the person was an ass to begin with) it makes no sense. I truly cannot believe the amount of complaining and wasted breath goes into this one topic. The funny part is they will do it again and again and again.

I never dated a "nice guy". All the men in my life are assholes and womanizers and losers.

And I'm a nice sweet chic. (sometimes)

I'm not used to a guy treating me nicely.

Nice guys are kinda boring to me. I like Mr. Danger/Excitement types. Then I get seriously hurt...then I go out and do it again and again ...

I don't know- it's almost a challenge. It's exciting at first but then you drop them once you realize how stupid the whole thing is.

I never dated a nice guy so I wouldn't know.

ASSHOLE = excitement

NICE GUY = Boring.

As to .. SLUT = sexual excitement

NICE GIRL = boring

Hmmmmm... I SO disagree with dolcemimi... I HATE guys who are assholes and in fact, all of my ex's (except for one) treated me like a queen. You know why? Because I would never settle for anything less. I don't need a guy who disrespects me, cheats on me, lies to me, treats me like shit.. That's not excitement in my mind. The only time when I was in a situation where I complained about the guy was because he was so nice at first (either pretending or really being nice) and then turned into this asshole. And yes it's sad to see so many nice girls get treated like shit. And they are the ones crying their eyes out. I have no idea why anyone would wanna do that to themselves.