Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My weekend.. (if anyone cares lol)

Hmm friday night.. started converting my 400+ mp3's to wav's and burning them.. and yes i know this is gonna take me forever..

Sat night i thought i was just gonna stay in untill my friend talked me into commin over to sleep over her house (haven't been to a sleep over in a looooooooooooong time) I can honestly say,b4 hand i would have rather gone to a club, but omg i had such a blast! we were up till about 5am just LAFFIN our asses off and i got to see a few people i haven't seen in a long time!

Whos gonna be at sf this comming sat? i'm going because its my friend jordans bday! hope to see alot of you there!

hehehe and i think i need to host a sleepover party some time soon! i had a blast!

XOXO MWWWWWWWWWWAHZ PEOPLES! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR WEEKENDS!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Tech-savvy women kick ass..... smile.gif

I'm not gonna be here this weekend..... gettin' mah swerve on in Vegas with a small group of friends. I still have yet to hit SF..... I promised Jammy and Anthony at Lucky Chengs a few months ago that I'd go with them at some point to check it out. Don't knock it til you've tried it, right?

In any case, have a good time at the party and hopefully I'll cya at a future meetup.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 01-07-2001).]