Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need your opinions on the next NYC NightlifeUnderground magazine...

NU will be a nightclub dedicated magazine first! We do have Vinyl and club reviews! The main attraction that we are dwelling on is to make the nightclub experience in NY the best it possibly can be..We will encompass the full spectrum of clubs from the deep deep underground to the largest and busiest clubs. There will be something for everyone in NU and we listen. Have a great nightclub experience send it to us and we will print it.We are trying to have the magazine speak to the club goer from a peer stand point.As opposed to a know it all Club Judge who thinks their opinions are the only ones that matter. Every month we have 4-5 average club goers tell us about their club experiences over the last month. If you would like to send us your reviews we would love to print those also...this is your magazine! email chaseyvain@aol.com

I will bring this up at the meeting this week, so if you see the cover has been changed then you know you guys were the reason... If not it means I couldnt sell them on it... There was a reason we did this before we printed 50,000 + and we appreciate all the input...I surely see some of your points... but like I said, regardless give the inside a fair shake if you like...Thanks Chasey