Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a Q----Any DJ's out there who need vocals?

Kay, Sick of sitting at this damn desk. I really need to use the one instrument I can use, and that's my voice. I've got an ear and ideas. Lookin for anyone who wants to experiment......w/vocals, any genre works. (Minus Techno). For fun or for real.

--------------------BEE----------------------

Cool, i am putting together some tracks. House but mainly progressive and nu-school breaks (bit of D&B). So that sweet / soft sound goes pretty well... so diva vocals wouldn't go with what i am doing.

Do you write your own vocals? If so i wouldn't mind checking out something you have done, on tape/dat/cd?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

DO you have a good internet connection?

I will get some of the tracks we have been working on to you some how.. It's usually better to start with the vocal though. So if you have anything it would be intereting to listen to it and see what kind of track will go better with it.

As for Techno, it doesn't really work with vocals... not the stuff we are doing anyway.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Yo, I don't actually have anything recorded, but I can show you what I can do. I can put a melody to anything. Shit, don't have internet(just moved here), but I'd love to hear your stuff and see what I can put to it. Do you have IM? And what's your e-mail?

IM-Carasweetbee

e-mail CaraBruscia23@hotmail.com

Lets figure somethin out kay!

Originally posted by back2basics-:

DO you have a good internet connection?

I will get some of the tracks we have been working on to you some how.. It's usually better to start with the vocal though. So if you have anything it would be intereting to listen to it and see what kind of track will go better with it.

As for Techno, it doesn't really work with vocals... not the stuff we are doing anyway.

Sup yo, u can hook me up with it, I have high speed and burning ability. Ill get it to her easily enough, pm me if u want to get me the stuff

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Yeh that sounds good Myrlin. Carabee i am in Chicago you see so it's a little more difficult... but not imposible.

Does either of you have a GOOD quality microphone?

I will get some stuff converted to MP3. It will give you an idea of what we are doing so far. Also i will send you a few vocal tracks that i think work well.. see what you think.

------------------

bsb2.GIF