Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightclub industry party - If your in the business you should be there!

If your in the business or want to be you should be at this party!

DJs - Owners- Promoters - Bartenders - Door People/security - Stage Dancers - <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> - coat check - waitress - Vendors - Liquor reps - models- Audio/visual any and all nightclub/music personnel - nightclub web companies - this is a party for you!

It will be every Wednesday at one of the best clubs in the city... Open Bar! email chaseyvain@aol.com for special invite/more info for you and your friends... open to the public also and a great place to mingle with the industries best names..

NETWORK with chaseyvain@aol.com

Originally posted by nightlifeunder:

Brandie I hope you will there . I am going to email you some info about the party :-) love Chasey

sounds like a plan biggrin.gif

i'm a cocktail waitress, i work in the industry wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

As far as we are concerned if you post on Clubnyc.com you are in the BIZ... So yes all are welcome and probably alot of people that go off the street will hook up with people they see at other clubs working! The good part about that is you see these people for who they are and not while they are busy at work! I know , I used to bartend in a busy club and some people thought I was a bitch cause I didnt socialize with them for hours at a time when I had customers waiting. I happen to be extremely sweet. Thanks and I will see you there! Ok here is the deal on the party we can reveal now! The party will be at Cheetah on Wednesdays starting jan

31st... Music will be house upstairs hip hop mixed downstairs...It should be

slammin ! Look for further emails on this from us and if you are on our

mailing list you will receive a special industry invite! so email me if you want em... Thanks

. . .I happen to be extremely sweet . . .

*pinches cheek* awwww. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

keshiki -- Considering the club will be filled with nightclub personnel from all over the area.. I would say yes this is a great place to land a bartending gig...

Got it! and sent back to ya! Bad Andy.....

Thanks love Chasey

hey i am very interested in this party...could you please email me more info about it, where it is, <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info, etc.? thank you. my email is Keshikis@aol.com

thanks chasey!

Your making me blush Brandie....Love Chasey

LOL

you said it, not me. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

Ok here is the deal on the party we can reveal now! The party will be at Cheetah on Wednesdays starting jan

31st... Music will be house upstairs hip hop mixed downstairs...It should be

slammin ! Look for further emails on this from us and if you are on our

mailing list you will receive a special industry invite! so email me if you want em... Thanks

not to downplay your party, but someone was shot at cheetah last wednesday...how safe do you think it's going to be....i don't think people will be flocking to cheetah not only on wednesdays, but also in the future...eric miller might be in some trouble over there

Originally posted by monical:

not to downplay your party, but someone was shot at cheetah last wednesday...how safe do you think it's going to be....i don't think people will be flocking to cheetah not only on wednesdays, but also in the future...eric miller might be in some trouble over there

umm . . . it could be because of the group of people that attend cheetah on wednesday nites . . . i was there once we downed a couple drinks and were out of there in like a half hour . . .

cheetah is not in a bad area, it is not an area of high crime. cheetah had previously been safe on every night that they were open, with no previous shootings or major incidences. now that the there is a new party with a new group of people and new promoters, it will surely be different.

it's all about the kind of people that you bring inside. the promoters in charge of this party will bring in an A-list crowd, and certainly will not be promoting to a crowd that thrives on violence . . . the party is called *Network* - it is for people in the nightlife industry - the people that want to see clubs be a success, not the kind that will go shooting at each other . . .

as well, with the occurance of a shooting, i believe we can all be assured that cheetah is taking the necessary safety measures to try to prevent this from ever happening again.

so i would imagine that it's safe to go to cheetah on the 31st and check the party out!

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 01-09-2001).]

Brandie , well said. Are you after my job :-) PR is tough work sure you want it... If the industry people start shooting at each other then we arent safe at any club...

Any modern club is more like its own seperate club night to night. For instance many of the clubs you go to now have a gay night sometime during the week, does that mean you are gay if you go there on another night. That is how these clubs survive, people wont go to the same club in the same week so you have to have different themes on different nights so the club can have people in it and deal with the high cost of doing business in the city.

The fact is we could have done this party at any club in NYC ( lots of of places available on Wednesday) we chose Cheetah !

Eric runs a first clas operation and the people that work there are one of the most professional crews I have has the honor to know. Thats how I feel ..

Brandie my fault... you can call me anytime you like 24/7 Im emailing you my #