Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO MY FAVORITE CLUBNYC'ers

Originally posted by smokee:

I will find Eric and I'm sure u will be around that crew somewhere right??? I'll find ya!

SMOKEE

When is your actual Birthday??

Z...just look for the biggest guy in SF a/k/a Smokee smile.gif .........can't miss him

Smokee...how are you sweetie smile.gif ......

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

Z...just look for the biggest guy in SF a/k/a Smokee smile.gif .........can't miss him

Smokee...how are you sweetie smile.gif ......

Lola my dear....u couldn't be more right! How can anyone miss my HUGENESS??? LOL

I'm great..thanx for asking...how bout yourself?

I haven't seen u in ages! Will u be in attendance this weekend or are u going to Exit? *eyeroll*

SMOKEE

smokee - yeah just ask Eric, he'll know where I am smile.gif i'm staying LATE so i'm sure i'll see you when it clears out a bit.. My b-day is actually Sat 13th smile.gif

lola SUCKS.. exit "eyeroll" is exactly right! i can't believe you're not going for my b-day frown.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-12-2001).]

oh pleeeeeeeeeeease w/ your "eyerolls"... cwm25.gif ....I don't suck (hehehe)....and I might be comming to Factory after Exit....so!

I'm good...thanks Smokee.........I'll try to make it to Factory this Sat........I just have a lil bit of problem w/ staying out late....I like to be home by 6:30AM...ya know.......but we'll see

------------------

Ohhhh Lola u can splurge just this one time!! I mean c'mon not only is it Z's bday....but the "huge one" will be in the house!

What more reason to come then that???? LOL

I BETTER SEE U DANCIN YOUR (fine) ASS OFF ON SUN MORNING!! or else there's gonna be one disappointed Smokester!

SMOKEE

Z...when you be my age then we'll talk smile.gif .....hehehehehehehe......salaga.....j/k

Smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......I'll try my BEST.....you know Virginia will be there pulling me to Factory......ahhhhhhh...I really should go to sleep early tonight so I can stay up very late Saturday....hahahahaha.......see you at Factory!!!!!

------------------

SMOKEE/ZOYA - no need to WORRY... I am dragging Lola to SF with me. She WILL be there. She has not seen ME or Smokee in AGES and it's Zoya's bday.

hehehe - sorry Lola

I am going to exit to see you and you are coming back with me.

And Zoya - have a WONDERFUL birthday but I will be there to celebrate some with you. That is if you recognize me this time. lol

Originally posted by nydancer416:

SMOKEE/ZOYA - no need to WORRY... I am dragging Lola to SF with me. She WILL be there. She has not seen ME or Smokee in AGES and it's Zoya's bday.

hehehe - sorry Lola

I am going to exit to see you and you are coming back with me.

And Zoya - have a WONDERFUL birthday but I will be there to celebrate some with you. That is if you recognize me this time. lol

..."I am going to Exit to see you and you r comming back w/ me"....woohooo.....this sounds sooooooo interesting....hehehe j/k

VA.....I can't freaking wait to see you girlie.................YeY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to Smokee and Zoya.......they say I suck...........and you know I don't smile.gif .....hahahahahah j/k.....mwha....see you soon baby!!!........................Lola smile.gif

------------------

VA - thanx hun...I don't care how ya do it..just get her to SF...drag her by the hair if necessary! LOL

Lola - *sticking tongue out at ya*

Z - I'm not the old man...that's Rally! But I am 3 years ahead of ya...so don't forget to respect your elders...lol

SMOKEE

Ahhhhhhhhhh Lola...I just spoke to Virginia...and she said she's going to Exit witcha so she's gonna make sure to drag u to SF!! WOOOOHOOOOO Guess u don't have much of a choice huh? LMAO

Z...22?? That's NOT old at all!!! Enjoy your youth! Once u turn 25...it's all downhill...lol...and me the sweetest??? I think you're mistaking me for someone else!!

U're the sweetestestest!

SMOKEE