Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lisa lashes & fergie

i downloaded some of their live stuff today to see what all the hype's about. are u kiddin me? thats worse than nycheeze. its like limelight techno from 86 but worse. whats the deal with that. this is the shit that made noise in '00? wack!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I def. gotta agree with you on that. I heard one of the Hard House Anthems mixed by Fergie and most of the songs sounded the same to me. They all had the same cheesy bass lines and to me it sounds like a mutated version of happy hardcore and hard house.

Told you. I carn't spend more than 2 hours in a hard house club..

It's all these 16 year old's with some loop software on their PC creating the same old shit over and over.

But this is it pOOh we are getting old.. it's THAT type of music we just won't get.. it's the begining of the end wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

p00h is on point, and im nearly sick of having to agree with him. lol

nycmuzik used a perfect analogy, "a mutated version of happy hardcore"... and essentially thats what it sounds like to me. i for one am not a bpm junkie, and the hardcore scene isn't for me.

as far as you're concerned B2B, we may be getting old, but i will still take a hard thumping from one of the techno gods any night, and smile the whole way through.

be cool y'all

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

that hard house crap was the sound of the summer in Ibiza. It was played everywhere! Space kept it real though. They never let me down.

Fergie, Lisa Lashes, Lisa Pinup, Alex P, Brandon Block,& Tall Paul are all wack ass muthas!

keep it real!

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 01-14-2001).]

Lisa Lashes is Cheese, actually its worse cause with all the hype you'd think she isnt, I also listened to some of her online mixes - major disapointment. Someone got me the Euphoria Hard House mixed by her - I listened to it for 45 minutes and took it right back to the store to exchange it for Richie Hawtin.

I actually like hard house, But good hard house, like Tony De Vit's original stuff, He's actually one of my fav DJ's. His Global Underground live in tel aviv is still one of my favorites.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

But this is it pOOh we are getting old.. it's THAT type of music we just won't get.. it's the begining of the end wink.gif

not as long as diggers lives!!!

when autumn leaves...

------------------

chronic is the answer...