Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pappa+cusick

Originally posted by Nolimit:

isn't it sunscape feat. adelle holmes? Billy picked it up last night at Satellite.

Desyn Masiello featured it on his Mojo demo back in the summer. Great tune!

naah its ben shaw, sounds amazing in twilo. other tracks dropped: baguio track, pistolwhip-holden, fall-bedrock...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

fuckin ill! best of 2000 set this was not. recognized fewer than 5 tracks. midnite on west 27, changes khz dub mix, hide you, thats about it. and fuckin cusick was on point too! gained a lot of respect for him last nite, and pappa keeps amazing! and the sickest part is, hide you has officially been surplanted as the twilo anthem as of last nite. 'so strong' is possibly a greater vocal anthem than hide you, if thats possible. fuckin track ripped through the system as if it was made specifically for twilo and nowhere else.

I'm so sorry for the pain I gave you...

I'm so sorry for the rain I brought you...

I'm so sorry for the hurt I gave you...

I'm so sorry...for you...................

feel so alone...oh yes I am...

DROOL cwm42.gif

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

hide you has officially been surplanted as the twilo anthem as of last nite. 'so strong' is possibly a greater vocal anthem than hide you, if thats possible. fuckin track ripped through the system as if it was made specifically for twilo and nowhere else.

I'm so sorry for the pain I gave you...

I'm so sorry for the rain I brought you...

I'm so sorry for the hurt I gave you...

I'm so sorry...for you...................

feel so alone...oh yes I am...

DROOL

Please elaborate on tbis song and who has it for me to download wink.gif If something is gonna beat my song, I wanna pass judgement from the Fires of Heaven down upon it!

cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Ben Shaw feat. Adele Holness - So Strong (Fire999)

dont think its released yet. if you can get a hold of cass's 2 cd promo for balance, its on the second cd, 39 minute mark. trust me its hot! do search for cass and balance in title, the cds are hot as hell regardless of this track...

and btw forgot to mention pappa and cusick were going back and forth, playing 3,2,1 tracks at a time, feeding off eachother, having a ball. twas a special nite at twilo till jr came on. time for the perculator? what the fuck!

------------------

chronic is the answer...