Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AoL Protocol, read up im;'ers

I have had a few people ask me this and I found it amusing. What is "proper" for aol im's? Let me clarify. If you log on and people are online, do you HAVE to say hi to everyone? Ive decided to break it down a bit.

1) Person always online

It is never necessary to always say hi to the always online person nor is it their responsibility to say hi to u when u log on.

2) Quickie

This is the person who only signs on for short times or not very often or only at certain times. This person needs to be friendly and its also ok to msg them when they get on since they might get off quickly.

3) Situational

Ah the fun stuff, sleep with her last night? Better pm her....Mad at her? ooo she betetr pm you to fix things up....

LoL...some of this is true but who knows lol

**this has been a joke of the emergency myrlin system, if this were not a joke, you would have been summarily summoned to my prescence and dealth with accordingly.**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

here's what i hate to read on IM's...

the letters "OIC..."

WTF is that supposed to mean..."blah blah blah I'm doing this and that..." then the person says "OIC..."

No you don't see...you're on a damn computer...

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

here's what i hate to read on IM's...

the letters "OIC..."

WTF is that supposed to mean..."blah blah blah I'm doing this and that..." then the person says "OIC..."

No you don't see...you're on a damn computer...

OIC...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

lol i know i hate that shit too , i mean its like they cant type a few more words to express themselves more then they do .. haha i hate it i just block them and never talk to them again untill i see then in person and ask me why i do that to them for and i tell them , they say oh ok whatever lol

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

Originally posted by glowball:

lol i know i hate that shit too , i mean its like they cant type a few more words to express themselves more then they do .. haha i hate it i just block them and never talk to them again untill i see then in person and ask me why i do that to them for and i tell them , they say oh ok whatever lol

thats a great reason to block someone.. yeah.. wooohoooo power to you..

and i'm sure after they say oh ok whatever, they say "lol"

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html