Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sat Review, psst.. I can't hang

Something about sound factory, I use to love the place. I went there every sat for like 10 monthes.. It use to be my home away from home.. This time last year I thought nothing about staying untill 3pm closing down the place. Now Come 8am all i wanna do is GET THE FUK OUT! Sound Factory is deff not what it use to be... I loved the days of jp's 20min for one vocal... Maybe I have just been taking to long of breaks from the place.. Jonathan Peters isn't what he use to be.. come 8am, all he plays is horrable hard house tracks, that are very repetative that last an hour long each.. Its gonna sound dumb, but it really bothers me that I can't find it in my heart to close the place anymore. I had no problem closing twilo fridays, or even vinyl on a friday the one time i was there.. Maybe its me, maybe its the people i go out with.. I dont know what it is, but i wanna be the way i use to be, staying at a club on a sunday afternoon untill 2pm, then having a very cracked out sunday at a friends house... GRR someone help, i dont wanna grow up!

cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif

xoxoxo mwwwwahz

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! I didn't get to go!!!! cwm23.gif

Had some family bullshit to handle. Sorry you didn't enjoy it the way you used to, Lipz. Maybe another time.

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Was very nice to finally meet you girley!! smile.gif

Hope you had fun, I couldn't find you later on! smile.gif

I have fun, i just hated the music.. when i'm on the dance floor i'm always in the corner between the stage and the stairs.. i left around 10:00am.. Rachell your a sweetie!

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html