Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you guys, SOUVLAKI pm'd me and said i'm too old.........

like George said, it is really tacky to share a personal message with others on this board.. now you've humilated yourself further. now tell me whether u are pathetic or not.. you could've just ignored me but couldn't because you know you are pathetic..

my guess is you are older than 32 and my guess is you will remain single and party at twilo until you turn 50.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by eggmok:

are we fingerpainting this friday or next . . .

whenever you want as long as it's naked body painting!! wink.gif

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Originally posted by risa06:

so why don't you come meet us this Sat.....at 4AM by the Dj booth in the Secret room smile.gif .........

Ill be there...and thank God for no more of that shitty hip-hop in there...was making me sick..I heard u can check your walker in the coat check if need be though...you can lean on me or I can walk you through the crowd..dont worry Grandma..Nick will take care of you..

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

hip-hop on the Secret room on Saturday???....never heard of that..but anyway....see you there....Lola smile.gif ....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

LMAO!!!

Hey Nicki, Zoya... Maybe we should start an old fogey's club... We can play Bingo and Bridge to Trance and House, but only if it's real slow, you wouldn't want to over tax the pace makers.... Add nursing care (free change of Depends with every ticket) and you have the Electronica Nursing Home... heh heh

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm4.gif

Pass the catheter

or

Here's my hernia.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by souvlaki:

like George said, it is really tacky to share a personal message with others on this board.. now you've humilated yourself further. now tell me whether u are pathetic or not.. you could've just ignored me but couldn't because you know you are pathetic..

my guess is you are older than 32 and my guess is you will remain single and party at twilo until you turn 50.

Oh and you're not tacky for trying to tell someone you don't even know how to live her life? It's not ridiculous to think that just because someone enjoys having fun with her life that she will remain single? It's not foolish to assume that you know what she wants out of her life? How do you know that marriage and children are what she cares to have?? You don't!

I don't think she has humiliated herself at all. I think she shared someone's stupid opinion with her friends, as anyone would do, when assaulted with such nonsense. There have been numerous occassions when PM's were shared with the board.

I think you are the pathetic one, for taking the time out to worry about how someone, with an actual life, spends her time.

BTW, you are further displaying your idiocy, because she is in fact only 32. What is your problem with her anyway? There are plenty of people on this board who are in their late 20's and above, who club on a regular basis. Why single my friend out for attack? (BTW, a regular basis can mean once a week, once a month, or once a year. I know some concepts are difficult for you to grasp.)

Do us a favor and get yourself a life, you trifling boy.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by souvlaki:

souvlaki . . .

tell me how pathetic you are . . .

you're talkin shit to my girl over the internet . . .

that has to be the biggest display of cowardice i've witnessed this year . . .

pick on someone from your own gender you *cough* *cough* pussy . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I DO NOT BELEIVE this guy is trying to justify what he said by saying it was wrong to post about a PM.

ARGGGGG.

Listen fella worry about your own life, it seems to me you have more problems than Nikki.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF