Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know of any good clubs to go to that are Not in the city???!!

Ok well my friend is turning 23 on Saturday and she wants to go to a club but doesnt want to go into the city. She was thinking about abyss or the paladium in westchester.(is that place even open anymore??) Are any of these places any good? Or should I say decent since they arent city clubs. Or does anyone know of any good places to go in the nj westchester area? And what kind of music is it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a lot!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

My best advice would be to go to either Metro (right by the Garden State Mall) or go to Hunkabunkas in Sayreville, NJ......depending on where you guys live, sayreville could be a little far....i personally like Hunkabunkas better; the music is great and the crowd is full of good looking people...if it's bunch of girls going out, you gals would have a better time there as opposed to Metro...just my opinion..I have a sister and her and her girlfriends love it there! Hope you have a good time!

um....please do not take this as a smart ass answer...i mean it with all seriousness....my advice to you....is:

GO INTO THE CITY ANYWAY.

this coming from a fellow NJ resident. i H-A-T-E Jersey clubs....same old shit in every one. you want a good time....go to the city...id have a better time at the tunnel than in some jersey dive. smile.gif

just my opinion

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"My Brain is haboobled, and my baffled is habraybled"-a drunken aramis ponte

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg