Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marcus "Tornado" Camby Fan Club

The NYK are nothing but a bunch of street hoods...
Marcus Camby is good player who used bad judgement..He overreacted to what was clearly an obvious foul. Do I agree with how he reacted? No. Calling entire team a bunch of “street hoods”, because of the behavior of one player is unjustified and rather ignorant. I guess you have never made a bad decision in your life………

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 01-15-2001).]

i thought someone fucked up van gundy on purpose. i thought he just started a fight with someone cuz i missed half of the story before i saw it tonite.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

VAN GUNDY RULES!!!

Hehehe. Oooh, he looked real bad today, the day after. Van Gundy has mucho balls and not much brains for jumping in the middle of 7 foot giants.

So I hear Marcus was stalking the Spurs locker room after the game for some time.

I guess he needed to even the score. You poke my eye out, I cut you in half with a chainsaw. greenchainsaw.gif

Marcus needs to bongsmi.gif during his impending 3-5 game vacation and chill out.

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

Van Gundy is no fool. He knew that if Marcus Camby had connected on that punch; he could be facing even stiffer penalties. Yesterday was not Marcus’s proudest moment; but I am sure he will learn from this incident. The NYK can go a long way this season. I just hope they can stay focused..

Peace,

Sobeton

New York Knicks Fan

cwm32.gif

Camby wasn't hanging out after the game to stalk Ferry. His car was blocked in and he couldn't leave the stadium, so he was waiting around for the other person to move his car.

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!