Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on some clubs....

Anyone been to Twirl? I was there recently for some kind of private party...actually one of those friend of a friend of a friend...it was way different than i was expecting, and i saw James Woods there with a really, really young girl...

and what about Cream? someone asked me to go there recently, I didn't end up going but was curious as to what that place was like and if its worth the trip?

Ok, one more, what about World...a lot of my friends have been, but i have never gone, i got the vibe it was like a touristy place...

Any thoughts?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

don't sleep on the medium-sizer clubs like twirl/cream because of their size; they are real cool to chill w/your buddies cwm11.gif . alot of people hang out here for "early hours", to spend some personal time with your crew before heading to the late venues to go ballistic cwm4.gif .

world is only on saturday nights, and has a decent following, despite the "touristy" image you speak of. they earned this tag, due to the music played, which is more of the commercial type, as opposed to underground tracks; so if you're into more of the popular dance tracks out, you will like the tunes. the club itself is a very glitzy venue, which in turn draws a pretty crowd. if you like the vibe in the bigger NJ/LI clubs, then world would be your headquarters... cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus