Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**AAHHH! I HAD SEX WITH MYRLIN LAST NIGHT!!!

So last night, my other-half and I sat down for a long overdue romantic evening--candle-light dinner, music and hot, passionate monkey-sex!

I went into the living room and pulled up Napster and allowed it to randomly play all of my downloaded songs then went into the bedroom. Well, about 40 minutes into the action..."I'LL HIDE YOU" comes on!!! In my mind I could see Myrlin standing next to the bed with a big grin on his face and just dancing in place! Luckily my other-half doesn't know of the story of Myrlin & "I'll Hide You"....this was all in my head. However I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the image in my head...my partner thought I was laughing from pleasure---I was laughing from the look on Myrlin's face!!!

Songs can do the funniest things to you sometimes!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Uhmmmmm.......hmmmm......err.......

What the fuck do I say to that?

Sheesh, thank god im comfortable enough in my straightness.......lol

Hey, if I were having straight sex it would have been the same thing. It was the song & you....you weren't a sexual object at all!

LMAO.................

thats story is great.....remind me never to play "I'll Hide YOu" while gettin sum in the future....I really dont think I would want to picture claudio while gettin' busy... cwm8.gif

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif