Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cameras in clubs?

I am the editor and photographer for an Underground entertainment mag called Influence in Upstate NY and I was wondering if anyone knew the policy for professional cameras in clubs- Of course I'm talking about still life cams. Can you tell me if there is a chance for me to bring one in and if so what clubs?-the problem is I can't get press tags because its an Underground mag- Help would be much appreciated- Many thanx in advance.

PEACE

dude i dont knwo a while back at the tunnel i seen some chines people with video around the place filming all around the place even me with my trusty old glowsticks heh to to some web sits and get images from them stuff like that

i hope i helped in some sort of way

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

on halloween at the tunnel i was practically given a cavity search for a camers, which i *still* successfully hid from the crazy door bitch - they were collecting cameras at the door. i believe they have a no camera policy. factory also has a no camera policy i believe.

people that work for magazines, etc. i feel ar the exact reason that magazines do NOT want cameras inside: unauthorized photos of their club - they're not getting paid by you for being allowed to shoot them, and god only knows if you're trying to catch crackheads on camera doing baaaad things for the newpapers (bad lil kiddies doing baaad lil things wink.gif) . . .

i think that most clubs have a no camera policy, i *have* taken cameras inside most places i've been before though . . .

smile.gif hope this helps a lil!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox