Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Day 5 update...keeps going

Well Fun was Fun last night...my body is feeling a little tired, didn't sleep well, ended up running a fever around 4am only 100.5 though, my body was trying to flush something out of my system, but I feel better now.

Off to Liquids tonight, then maybe Centro Fly

The marathon run will continue

Fri - Vinyl

Sat - SF (where I will be spinning downstairs with the rest of the KOP Project...Ali and myself start off at 12 then Mac takes it over before Cleveland comes on) then maybe over to Twilo

Sun - back at Hatch (Cheetah) 2-step party

Mon - Guernica for Fankie Bones and Adam X

------9 day run-------

Where I started

Sun - Hatch(Cheetah) 2-step party then off to LL

Mon - Guernica

Tues - Izzy for NYTA

Wed - Fun

I have to give props to SMFD for keeping up, and Noiseboy just jumped aboard on Tues night and will continue with us till next Monday. Though there was a point last night that we did not think Andrew and Mike were gonna show. smile.gif

Anyone else wanna come aboard?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

What happened?? Weren't you supposed to take it easy until President's Day Weekend? Yeah right - party animals. hehehe

Bec

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by schwingep:

My voice is already starting to go!!!

thank heaven for little favors. . . now i won't have to hear him talk about how hardcore he is. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Originally posted by noiseboy:

thank heaven for little favors. . . now i won't have to hear him talk about how hardcore he is. . . cwm35.gif

I'll hold up signs...after all we are going to Liquids!!! biggrin.gif

and Jammy, my marathon is like Big Apple tours, you can get on or off the bus whenever you want...it was a nice Cameo you did last night though smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Yo, Pete, if you're so hardcore, I DARE you to come to my after-work party at Cheetah tomorrow before you go to Vinyl. In fact, I'll put you on the comp list +1! It starts at 6 PM and ends at 10 PM.

Peace,

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well Fun was Fun last night...my body is feeling a little tired, didn't sleep well, ended up running a fever around 4am only 100.5 though, my body was trying to flush something out of my system, but I feel better now.

Off to Liquids tonight, then maybe Centro Fly

The marathon run will continue

Fri - Vinyl

Sat - SF (where I will be spinning downstairs with the rest of the KOP Project...Ali and myself start off at 12 then Mac takes it over before Cleveland comes on) then maybe over to Twilo

Sun - back at Hatch (Cheetah) 2-step party

Mon - Guernica for Fankie Bones and Adam X

------9 day run-------

Where I started

Sun - Hatch(Cheetah) 2-step party then off to LL

Mon - Guernica

Tues - Izzy for NYTA

Wed - Fun

I have to give props to SMFD for keeping up, and Noiseboy just jumped aboard on Tues night and will continue with us till next Monday. Though there was a point last night that we did not think Andrew and Mike were gonna show. smile.gif

Anyone else wanna come aboard?

- Pete

cool.gif

The scary thing is how easily the body adjusts to the rigours of lifestyle....my xmas bender....Friday arvo thru til Sunday morning, eat, sleep, Sunday nite thru til Tues arvo, 4 hours later Tues nite out, then asleep Thurs morning.....when I woke up Thursday evening I could have gone out again and pushed on thru....prob a good thing that the funds had long since dried up wink.gif

The plan is not to undertake such silliness til Ibiza, but you never know your luck in a big city

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............the latest ETA 4 NYC? Tell me and we'll both know!(I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Aaa Mr. Goddess, I think you started you quest on Saturday with D's party and then some late night action at, whats the name of that place, oh yeah Exit...

Try to stop by Cheetah though on Friday, I'm playing form 9-10...

t

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Originally posted by Rebecca07:

What happened?? Weren't you supposed to take it easy until President's Day Weekend? Yeah right - party animals. hehehe

Bec

Oh yeah, I guess I kind of forgot about that one. Oops! Well, at least I'll have a lot of conditioning for President's Day weekend. "What are they trying to do that weekend? Kill us?" hehehe.

And as for you Sir Schwinge, keep up with you? Surely you jest!