Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YoOoOoOoOo Mysteriousss

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Lola.. I think Smokee will be EASILY pursuaded to go to Exit if both of us go! He won't be able to resist smile.gif

yeah...Smokee is easy............lol j/k

Smokeeeeeeeeee is Da Best!!! smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

SMOKEE!!!! Goddamn it ;( I was there ALL night, all 13 hours!!! At the very end of the night someone told me that they saw you but you already left!!! And Eric should be kicked in the nuts for not finding me.. I completely forgot to ask around for ya until it was too late.. I even saw Gene and Ally for 1 second but again, forgot to ask LOL... It's def not easy to find anyone in that mess, especially that night when it was extra packed and extra loud and extra dark! I was probably hiding upstairs or something smile.gif Oh well, next time I'll stay on the stage with a huge blinking sign just so we don't miss each other again smile.gif Btw, you going to PVD on the 9th? I'm def going!!! Going to SF on the 27th also smile.gif

What time did u end up leaving? Did u close it at 3:30? I had to leave around 1:30...i was WORN at that point! Besides my peoples wanted to leave then! Music was slammin then too!

Where were u most of the nite...I was either on the floor or on the catwalk above the stage! Those catwalks are DOPE! Great place to take a break from the floor yet still feel the vibe on the floor!

Next time u see Eric...kick him in the nuts for me...that would be great...lol...j/k

I won't be going out again until 2/17 at Factory...taking a well deserved break! Although I might be pursuaded by you lovely ladies to go to Exit one nite...*wink*

LOL

SMOKEE

Lola - hehehehe.. Lets seduce him smile.gif

Smokee - I left at 3:30, closing was awesome.. So mellow and great with all those oldies.. I was exhausted though.. I threatened to kick Eric in the nuts and he said that you never asked him where I was! So who am I kicking in the nuts? You? Him? Both? LOL.. Oh and I was by/on the stage, on the 4th floor, on the catwalk near the dj booth, or on the main floor in the right corner.. I was all over, surprised I didn't just bump into you!

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-18-2001).]

Lola - hehehehe.. Lets seduce him smile.gif

Smokee - I left at 3:30, closing was awesome.. So mellow and great with all those oldies.. I was exhausted though.. I threatened to kick Eric in the nuts and he said that you never asked him where I was! So who am I kicking in the nuts? You? Him? Both? LOL..

Smokee...this biatch (Z) told me that she had such a bad time at SF.....and now look at her......omg...some people!!!

------------------

Lola!!! I NEVER said that I had a bad time. I just said that I really hated the music the whole night but closing was amazing.. I don't know what happened, I was in the best mood, felt really good, not tripping or anything.. But I hated the music all night! Except for like 3 songs.. I still cannot figure out what happened coz EVERYONE loved the music!!!

Lola!!! I NEVER said that I had a bad time. I just said that I really hated the music the whole night but closing was amazing.. I don't know what happened, I was in the best mood, felt really good, not tripping or anything.. But I hated the music all night! Except for like 3 songs.. I still cannot figure out what happened coz EVERYONE loved the music!!!

yes you have....liar! smile.gif hehehehhe

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

yes you have....liar! smile.gif hehehehhe

Haha.. You remember how exhausted I was when we talked right after SF? I was DEAF! My legs were falling off from dancing ALL night.. Oh man that was insane. I slept for 15 hours afterwards LOL.. I had fun anyway because of the ppl I was with, but I wasn't happy with the music until he threw in 6,8,12 dub a couple of hours before closing. Other than that it sucked! He played a terrible version of Silence (Lucie, Rachel and I just stood there on the stage giving him a dirty look throughout the whole song!!!) He played stranger in my house, and then blood is pumping a few hours later. Nothing good in between at all! I was waiting and waiting.. Saw all the ppl having a good time and couldn't figure out why I wasn't enjoying the music! I still can't figure it out.. I even asked Jordan if it was me or was the music horrible and he said that he really liked the music. So I have no idea what the hell happened that night.. But I had a great time anyway! So stop lying you biiiiaaatch! Exit blows!

Haha.. You remember how exhausted I was when we talked right after SF? I was DEAF! My legs were falling off from dancing ALL night.. Oh man that was insane. I slept for 15 hours afterwards LOL.. I had fun anyway because of the ppl I was with, but I wasn't happy with the music until he threw in 6,8,12 dub a couple of hours before closing. Other than that it sucked! He played a terrible version of Silence (Lucie, Rachel and I just stood there on the stage giving him a dirty look throughout the whole song!!!) He played stranger in my house, and then blood is pumping a few hours later. Nothing good in between at all! I was waiting and waiting.. Saw all the ppl having a good time and couldn't figure out why I wasn't enjoying the music! I still can't figure it out.. I even asked Jordan if it was me or was the music horrible and he said that he really liked the music. So I have no idea what the hell happened that night.. But I had a great time anyway! So stop lying you biiiiaaatch! Exit blows!

Exit blows???? listen my dear...I had a great time at Exit this past (and every) Saturday....and musik was GREAT...so....I guees SF blows this time!!! smile.gif tra lala

------------------

Exit blows???? listen my dear...I had a great time at Exit this past (and every) Saturday....and musik was GREAT...so....I guees SF blows this time!!! smile.gif tra lala

Awwwwww.. I'm just busting on ya! And you know you love SF so stop pretending to hate it!

Smokee??? Where are ya?

Awwwwww.. I'm just busting on ya! And you know you love SF so stop pretending to hate it!

Smokee??? Where are ya?

I told you...I do love Factory...from a distance though smile.gif hehehe

------------------

you 2 sexy ladies can seduce me ANYTIME...lol

Zoya....u definitely have to kick Eric in the balls because I'm positive I asked him! It was around 10 or 11 and we were in the corner of the catwalk by the booth! Actually, that was where me & my crew were for a large portion of the nite...so u must have passed by me a couple of times...lol

I can't believe u didn't like the music?!?!?!?! I enjoyed almost all of it...even the little discoish set he played! U are the ONLY person I've spoken to so far that was disappointed in the track selection!

Lola - will u ever be attending another club other than Exit? And how on earth did u ever get hooked on that place after going to Factory on a regular basis????

SMOKEE...for an Exit-Free America

Haha.. You're too funny smile.gif I have NO idea why I didn't like the music. I was in the best mood too! I remember hearing 5 seconds of I Wonder and thinking to myself "FINALLY HE"LL START PLAYING GOOD MUSIC".. And it was only a tease! How cruel was that??? You were hanging out by the dj booth? No way!!! I was there a lot, talked to Phil and Bush, then chilled there for about an hour with Eric and others.. Said hi to Gene and Ally.. But I did NOT see you! Oh man what the hell was wrong with me that night?

Originally posted by smokee:

you 2 sexy ladies can seduce me ANYTIME...lol

Zoya....u definitely have to kick Eric in the balls because I'm positive I asked him! It was around 10 or 11 and we were in the corner of the catwalk by the booth! Actually, that was where me & my crew were for a large portion of the nite...so u must have passed by me a couple of times...lol

I can't believe u didn't like the music?!?!?!?! I enjoyed almost all of it...even the little discoish set he played! U are the ONLY person I've spoken to so far that was disappointed in the track selection!

Lola - will u ever be attending another club other than Exit? And how on earth did u ever get hooked on that place after going to Factory on a regular basis????

"Factory on a regular basis????"...when was that?...I think you r talking about some other Lola....... smile.gif

------------------

Yeah I was with Gene & Ally most of the nite....otherwise I was on the floor...actually for an hour or so I was doing laps all over that place because I was looking for a few people (you being one of them) and it's so fuckin hard to find ANYONE in that place now!

I just spoke to Eric & he said when I saw him...u walked right past me!! DAMM...I didn't think I was that mangled!!! HAHA

What's on your agenda for this weekend??

SMOKEE

"Factory on a regular basis????"...when was that?...I think you r talking about some other Lola....... smile.gif

I could NEVER confuse u with ANY other Lola! hehe

OK lemme rephrase that...How did u get hooked on Exit after "frequenting" Factory?

Is that better???? LOL

I could NEVER confuse u with ANY other Lola! hehe

OK lemme rephrase that...How did u get hooked on Exit after "frequenting" Factory?

Is that better???? LOL

come out w/ me one night....and the same thing will happen to you mister Smokster

------------------

Haha..... No fucking way. This is ridiculous smile.gif I wasn't mangled, neither was Eric.. Why the hell didn't I see you? Damn.. This is too much LOL.. This weekend? Going to DC with shawn & co smile.gif You?

Ohhhh well...next time we'll plan a time to meet up!

I wish I could come down to DC with u guys! Scramble asked me to go but I can't! I have to go to Philly (ughhhhh) for my niece's baptism! Sounds like fun huh??

U 2 hotties like to join me??? LMAO

SMOKEE

Ohhhh well...next time we'll plan a time to meet up!

I wish I could come down to DC with u guys! Scramble asked me to go but I can't! I have to go to Philly (ughhhhh) for my niece's baptism! Sounds like fun huh??

U 2 hotties like to join me??? LMAO

SMOKEE

Smokes.. Philly is 1/2 way to DC! Just drive a couple more hours after the baptism is over! Seriously it'll be fun smile.gif I had a blast last time, shawn tore that place up! Plus I'll be there smile.gif

Smokes.. Philly is 1/2 way to DC! Just drive a couple more hours after the baptism is over! Seriously it'll be fun smile.gif I had a blast last time, shawn tore that place up! Plus I'll be there smile.gif

Unfortunately the baptism is on Sun morning...so I can't be all banged up for it! My sister would kill me...lol...the Godfather can't look like a crackhead!! HAHA

I've only heard Shawn once at LL & I thought he was pretty damn good! I would love to get down there to see him! Actually I would LOVE to get down there to see YOU!! HAHAHAHa

Now stop tempting me!! LOOL

GODFATHER SMOKEE

Lola YES HE DID smile.gif Among a lot of other good old stuff, 1/2 of which I didn't even know because it was waaaay before my time!

Smokee - hmm, stop tempting you? NO smile.gif The only bad thing about DC is that everything closes so damn early! They kicked us out at 3 last time! Maybe this time it'll go longer but I doubt that it'll be later than 4-5.. Who said anything about being banged up? LOL.. You crackhead! Gotta learn how to party SOBER or a little fucked up smile.gif No need to get wasted.. Especially when I'm around LMAO smile.gif Yeah I heard shawn at LL and Exit before but he was at his best in DC!!! I'll kidnap you for the weekend if you don't go voluntarily!