Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YoOoOoOoOo Mysteriousss

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Lola YES HE DID smile.gif Among a lot of other good old stuff, 1/2 of which I didn't even know because it was waaaay before my time!

Smokee - hmm, stop tempting you? NO smile.gif The only bad thing about DC is that everything closes so damn early! They kicked us out at 3 last time! Maybe this time it'll go longer but I doubt that it'll be later than 4-5.. Who said anything about being banged up? LOL.. You crackhead! Gotta learn how to party SOBER or a little fucked up smile.gif No need to get wasted.. Especially when I'm around LMAO smile.gif Yeah I heard shawn at LL and Exit before but he was at his best in DC!!! I'll kidnap you for the weekend if you don't go voluntarily!

you r so mean cwm22.gif ...I don't want you to love meeeee

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Hey I know how to party SOBER!! I just prefer not to...hahhaahha..j/k

Actually, the nite we met..I was sober! Well except for a couple of blunts...but that doesn't count! HAHA

The shitty party is I know someone down in DC that would put me up for the nite no problem!! ahhhhhh it's just too damn tempting!

Why don't u just come & kidnap me & make up my mind for me! That would be so much easier....hahahaha

Do u have IM?

SMOKEE

How am I mean? I don't love you anyway! jk smile.gif

one less........ughhhhh , thank God!!! smile.gif

hehehehe....Mys...you alwasy ask me when I'll be in Brooklyn...why don't you come to see me in Queenzzzzzzz? huh?

------------------

Ok Smokee.. You asked for it. Be ready at about 10am Saturday morning, I'll pick you up, just give me your address.. I'm not joking either wink.gif You're GOING!!! No questions asked. I can leave a ransom note too just to make it look real smile.gif Oh and my IM name is ZaiChikX..

Lola - I wouldn't mind coming to Queens but I'll get lost frown.gif Plus you gots friends in Brooklyn don't ya? I'll come and visit one of these weekends smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-18-2001).]

Ok Smokee.. You asked for it. Be ready at about 10am Saturday morning, I'll pick you up, just give me your address.. I'm not joking either wink.gif You're GOING!!! No questions asked. I can leave a ransom note too just to make it look real smile.gif Oh and my IM name is ZaiChikX..

Lola - I wouldn't mind coming to Queens but I'll get lost frown.gif Plus you gots friends in Brooklyn don't ya? I'll come and visit one of these weekends smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-18-2001).]

nope....I don't know ANYONE from Brooklyn cwm22.gif ...

------------------

I looked for ya at Factory on Sat but to no avail! I even asked Eric & he said he had no clue where u were! It's so hard to find anyone in that place anymore with all the additions...lol

Well I hope u had a great birthday!

See ya soon

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

I looked for ya at Factory on Sat but to no avail! I even asked Eric & he said he had no clue where u were! It's so hard to find anyone in that place anymore with all the additions...lol

Well I hope u had a great birthday!

See ya soon

SMOKEE

She was at Exit silly smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

She was at Exit silly smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Sorry but I don't believe that for a second! Zoya has taste...unlike some people I know...hahahahahah...j/k!!

Good chattin witcha last nite! Sorry I was a little distracted downloading music!

SMOKEE

PS - EXIT BLOWS BIG FAT HAIRY MOOSE BALLZ!

Originally posted by smokee:

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Sorry but I don't believe that for a second! Zoya has taste...unlike some people I know...hahahahahah...j/k!!

Good chattin witcha last nite! Sorry I was a little distracted downloading music!

SMOKEE

PS - EXIT BLOWS BIG FAT HAIRY MOOSE BALLZ!

ewwwwwwwww ...you r mean frown.gif ....no wonder you r so "big"...hehehe j/k

listen buddy....there will be one day (or I should say one night/morning) when your ass will be on the dance floor at Exit (Secret room) having a time of your life!!!!...or should I say it will be one big K-hole smile.gif hahaha......SF is Da Best!!!...NO!!!

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

ewwwwwwwww ...you r mean frown.gif ....no wonder you r so "big"...hehehe j/k

listen buddy....there will be one day (or I should say one night/morning) when your ass will be on the dance floor at Exit (Secret room) having a time of your life!!!!...or should I say it will be one big K-hole smile.gif hahaha......SF is Da Best!!!...NO!!!

Hmmmmmm the only way I will be on the dance floor of Exit (Secret Room) is if I'm dancing with the BEAUTIFUL Lola!! Hey u never know...it might just happen one nite since that's prolly the only way I'll ever get to see u! LOL

SMOKEE

PS - I'M NOT MEAN! and u know it!

SMOKEE!!!! Goddamn it ;( I was there ALL night, all 13 hours!!! At the very end of the night someone told me that they saw you but you already left!!! And Eric should be kicked in the nuts for not finding me.. I completely forgot to ask around for ya until it was too late.. I even saw Gene and Ally for 1 second but again, forgot to ask LOL... It's def not easy to find anyone in that mess, especially that night when it was extra packed and extra loud and extra dark! I was probably hiding upstairs or something smile.gif Oh well, next time I'll stay on the stage with a huge blinking sign just so we don't miss each other again smile.gif Btw, you going to PVD on the 9th? I'm def going!!! Going to SF on the 27th also smile.gif

Vo jopik! Ladno ladno priedy kak-to LOL.. No ya serezno poteraus y vas tam smile.gif Che na vixodnix delaesh?

neznau....

ochen prosto k moemy domy doexat'....ya tebe vse ob'yasnu smile.gif ......don't be scared baby

------------------

Morning sweetie smile.gif Yes it's Russian.. I use it when I really need to say something funny and a word does not have an equivalent in the english language (Lola - translate "mimra" LMAO).. Smokee ask Gene, I wonder what he'll translate it as smile.gif

As far as tonight, no clue.. What's good tonight? Dunno if I wanna do clubs...... But we'll see smile.gif What about you?

Morning sweetie smile.gif Yes it's Russian.. I use it when I really need to say something funny and a word does not have an equivalent in the english language (Lola - translate "mimra" LMAO).. Smokee ask Gene, I wonder what he'll translate it as smile.gif

As far as tonight, no clue.. What's good tonight? Dunno if I wanna do clubs...... But we'll see smile.gif What about you?

whatevaaaaaaaaah... cwm25.gif

Hi Smokee...don't listen to her...

------------------