Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATURDAY - THE RETURN OF DANNY HOWELLS 7 HOUR SET!!

I know it's only Monday, but I've been waiting for this Saturday to come ever since his last appearance back in September.

If you missed him then, don't make the same mistake twice. He's going to rock Twilo like you wouldn't believe!!!

Get there early to show some love... His set starts at 11pm and ends at 6 am. He'll be taking us on that sick musical journey. Take some notes guys!

For list, just email names to nolimit73@mindspring.com

Also taking names for friday night with David Alvarado & Josh Wink. Sexy ass house music.

Also, don't forget about FUN on Wednesdays. NYC best place to hear cutting edge tunes.

This week DC's own Krishna graces the decks with his signature style of deep funky progressive.

Have a great week all!

smile.gif

And if all goes well, I get to interview the man on Saturday too.... ouwww yea.....

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

What we can expect on Saturday is to hear shit that won't come out in like 6 months. I'm pretty sure he'll bless us with his new track Science Dept- Kinky Funk as well as tracks that will be on his upcoming cd 'Nocturnal Frequencies 3'

Don't miss this night guy, he won't be back until March.

BTW, for those that are heading down to the music conference in Miami, Howells is set to play at Space, Miami along with Deep Dish & others on Saturday March 24th, 2001. One of the ever so many parties to check out while you're down there.

See everyone on Saturday nigh!

diego