Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is your nationality very important for you ???

Tomix

Because she's not for me.

Improud to be French, but it's not important for me if i have to change my nationality one time.

You americans have the reputation to be patriots, and serve your country in any case...How do you really feel about that?

Are you proud to be americans, or would you prefer to show to people your real origins ?

cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

It's weird tomix, having practically lived here most of my life, i can say that i only consider myself part american, the other part is Syrian, (really my parents are both syrians but i was raised here) and i can honestly say that there's nota day that goes by, where if i think about it, my culture def. has an impact on my thoughts, actions, etc. being french is also your cultural background, even if you change your "national" status, you can't change your views, ideas, etc. which are inevitably impacted, not completely, but at least a little bit, by your being french. for me, yea i could change my national status, live anywhere i would want to, but whether i'm in italy or the US or wherever, i'm still going to have those parts of me that are always syrian, so it's something to think about before you change your nationality.. which deep inyour heart, i don't think "change" all that much anyways. just my $02. worth

------------------

art7-dragontaming.htm

I am Turkish and I am proud.. Wouldnt change it for the world.. Hmmm I could smell my home land right now...

I was in this store the other day and they were playing turkish music.. and I could acually smell Istanbul and then I closed my eyes and I absorbed the moment in for a while... Istanbul is a very Romantic City... I don't think there is a very like that anywhere...

YES I am proud... very very proud.. and you should be too!!!!!!!!! our heritage is what makes us all unique!

------------------

mouse.gif

Hey everyone I LOVE MYRILN and I'm not afraid to say it!!!!!

Hey, im proud of my origins, but as Safitamace319 say, the most important isn't the passport you have, but your feels and your memory about all your childhood...But even if i change my nationality, i will be proud evrytime i say that i was born in Paris, and live in that country for about 20 years...But im open minded and want to see other things, and it could be so complicate, so sometime you have to change your nationality, and this is not a problem for me.

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

hey tomix.. good post smile.gif

i'm from sicily, fob (fresh off the boat) lol.. of course, i had a crazy-ethnic upbringing.. my parents were almost psychotic about me only having sicilian friends.. but i refused..and they finally gave in to the fact that i am in love with diversity, and no one can change my open minded mentality (but i can see where they come from with their close-mindedness, they've just staying with what they know) even tho i'm sicilian, i'm glad to be american also. i guess there are pros and cons with every ethnicity.. with sicilians, there's always the mafia stereotype, etc.. but i'm also proud to be of such a historic and beautiful culture but having the best opportunity in the world, living here in america. (i dont think i would ever live anywhere else in the world.. from my experiences so far with foreign travel)

....that's just my 2 cents about my nationality.. one more thing.. when it comes to relationships.. i've had relationships with different nationalities as well as races and i've come to the conclusion that i would want to marry someone with the same ethnicity as mine because, even tho i have been a product of my environment (u.s.), there is a big part of me that not many people can understand because it's part of that (almost taboo) cultural practices and mentalities that i'm sure we all have...i've found that people with the same nationality understand me better (personality-wise, as well as understanding my family, thinking process, and even things such as my language, sicilian dialect!) but as for now, since i'm young and want lotsa experience with relationships.. but if possible, i'd like to marry someone that comes from the same culture as i do, so as to preserve it for our children as well as understand eachother fully in our marriage.

im really tired now. cwm19.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

i'm 100% Ukrainian and proud of it. most of my friends are too and i'm pretty active in ukrainian-american society. we were all born here, as were most of our parents, but it hasn't stopped us from keeping close to our roots. i spent a month in Ukraine last summer and it was incredible! i can't wait to go back. meanwhile, i'm just as proud to be american and am true to this country just as much.

you go girl smile.gif

yeah, i'm turkish too.. and istanbul IS one of the TOP 5 cities in the world. (Paris, New York, Istanbul, Buenos Aires, London.. in that order)

damn proud..

morph_

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

I am Turkish and I am proud.. Wouldnt change it for the world.. Hmmm I could smell my home land right now...

I was in this store the other day and they were playing turkish music.. and I could acually smell Istanbul and then I closed my eyes and I absorbed the moment in for a while... Istanbul is a very Romantic City... I don't think there is a very like that anywhere...

YES I am proud... very very proud.. and you should be too!!!!!!!!! our heritage is what makes us all unique!

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church