Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could EXIT possibly be worse?

The answer is, probably not. Went there last night for the first and last time. I will admit that the facility is great, an amazing space, but that's where it ends. I was particularly disturbed by what was going on on those raised platforms on the dancefloor. On each of them, there were about 10 or 12 shirtless guidos dancing, packed into a space about 4 feet square. I get queasy just thinking about it. Ick. It would have been slightly less homoerotic if they had actually gotten down on their knees and started blowing each other. I just don't wanna see something like that when I go out at night. And I don't mean to sound insensitive, but seriously, does Baskin-Robbins give out free passes to the club or something? I would estimate that 80% of the women there were at least 20 lbs. overweight, with quite a few that must have been pushing 200 pounds. I haven't seen so much waddling since duck hunting season. Needless to say, I took the club's advice and headed quickly for the EXIT.

Originally posted by jjshire:

The answer is, probably not...

As much as I like EXIT (don't worry...Twilo is still my fav), I've got to admit that this has to be the funniest EXIT bashing that I've seen in quite a while. Finally, someone writes something more creative than the usual "EXIT sucks!" cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

As much as I like EXIT (don't worry...Twilo is still my fav), I've got to admit that this has to be the funniest EXIT bashing that I've seen in quite a while. Finally, someone writes something more creative than the usual "EXIT sucks!" cwm12.gif

yes I definitely have to agree with you there!