Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird ? about E

opala

So I've only done E a few times...and had a great time doing it! But anyways, a friend of mine told me that she stopped doing it after she heard that it's really bad for your spine. She said it consumes a lot of fluids from your spine...whatever that means. Has anyone else heard of this or is my friend just off her rocker? cwm44.gif

yes i herd the acid deal also being bad for you spine, i herd that it makes your brain bleed down your spine but i read reports on e and it didn't say anything about hurting your spine, just releases seretonin in your brain which gives you that happy feeling cwm24.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

look!! a Kudama!!! (princess mononoke)

acid absolutely does not eat away at your spine in any manner, unless we're talking about battery acid.

do your own research people, asking a question like this on a message board as such is irresponsible. while there may be one or two experts on this subject who post on this board, there are 500 whom are not experts.

there is tons of information available online to begin with about drugs of all types.

a good spot to gain a decent in depth description of just about anything, try www.erowid.com

happy trails

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Oh my god people, do you listen to what everyone tells you ? E draining fluid from your spine... Sounds a little like someone is listening to Eminem to much. LSD eating away at your spine, its not corrosive. I am sorry to flame you but this is stupid, I would never think of asking such a question on a messageboard.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

i've heard this myth one more than once, apparently this is a popular one. from common info, this urban legend apparently started because some pharmacological studies are done by administering MDMA to test subjects, then withdrawing cerebrospinal fluid samples for analysis through a spinal tap. apparently, some people along the way have misread articles and have mistaken the MDMA itself, for the MDMA research that drains your spinal fluid.

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

ROFL

I love urban legend! C'mon people look stuff up. Knight is right... this myth started in Texas when they first started researching MDMA. As for acid since the only way to detect acid is through spinal fluid I would guess the research caused that myth as well.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by opala:

Dudes!

Sorry if I offended anyone with my stupid question...but it was just a question. I wanted to know if anyone else had heard this too.

Your question was not stupid!! People make up alot of rumors about E..I heard that rumor a few years back. Just like the rumor that E is made out of herion and coke. But you really should do some research on what you are putting into your body. The drug is not good for you...there are alot of downsides to it. There are alot of websites on the internet that give good solid information. Good luck and be safe......

-Susie cwm38.gif