Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPHERIC, RISA, MYSTERIOUS...

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by bratnik:

Where are we partying???hehe

I cant wait to get this week started already!

The week just started, we'll feel the squeeze come thursday. I hope this is a great week for all of us!!!!! biggrin.gif

yep....me too

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'll call ya tonight smile.gif Unless I pass out from the amount of drugs I'm taking LOL.. Had a good weekend huh? Lucky biiiaaaatch HAHAHAHHA smile.gif

it was a nice weekend cuz I got to see some people that I really don't hang out w/ anymore...we had a good time

Haha.. You'll have to sing it for me LIVE next time I see you smile.gif Btw, you DJ at Float every friday?

No, it wast a one time thing. They already asked me back, I'll definitly do it again. I had a great time and was able to play what I wanted. Decent crowd party lasted till 5am.

No, it wast a one time thing. They already asked me back, I'll definitly do it again. I had a great time and was able to play what I wanted. Decent crowd party lasted till 5am.

Lemme know next time you do it.. I didn't get to hear ya much in that Virgo place LOL and I hope you won't play hip-hop at Float LMAO smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-22-2001).]

My girls like to party all the time party all the time Paaaaaaarrrrrttttyyyy all the time!!!! (sing it like the eddie murphy song)

HAHAA.. I havent heard that song in a long time! I woke up with that song from the movie "Breakin" in my head "Theres no stoppin us.. no stoppin, no one does it better." hahahaha

Lemme know next time you do it.. I didn't get to hear ya much in that Virgo place LOL and I hope you won't play hip-hop at Float LMAO smile.gif

Please don't even mention hip hop and my name in the same sentence. I don't want anybody to even remotely think you are serious!!!!!!!!

Please don't even mention hip hop and my name in the same sentence. I don't want anybody to even remotely think you are serious!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha.. I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about Virgo.. I loved the 15 minutes that you did there that night LOL.. Just joking around....

Originally posted by sosultan:

what's with the spirit ladies? i know it's monday, but don't any of you have any warm recollections from the weekend?? (not counting sleep).

I do have warm recollections of the weekend.. I spent it in bed with my luv!! cwm38.gif