Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPHERIC, RISA, MYSTERIOUS...

Oh shit.. how does a truck fall of the BQE.. Scary shit.. I hope nobody was under it coz I imagine it'd hurt to have a truck fall on you LOL.. Insane..

Bratnik - nah, I didn't go to Float.. Some other time smile.gif Let me guess, you didn't go either LOL?

sosultan - hehe.. Mondays suck regardless of how the weekend was.. Unless it's a holiday!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Oh shit!! Spheric any good stories about the weekend?

Na, not really. The hotel was made 70 style ghetto. The club was really nice, will probably put slopes on the downturn! It snowed like a foot up there, had a great time with the boys, that's about it.

I went to Chaos on Friday...fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! hehehehe smile.gif they really should get bigger tables there....can't really dance on them...lol too small smile.gif and Saturday I went to World...all my crackheads were out...had such a good time....left at 4AM to go to Exit but we heard it wasn't so good so we just went home...it took us forever to get home driving 20 mph...ughh...but we made it

Originally posted by risa06:

I went to Chaos on Friday...fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! hehehehe smile.gif they really should get bigger tables there....can't really dance on them...lol too small smile.gif and Saturday I went to World...all my crackheads were out...had such a good time....left at 4AM to go to Exit but we heard it wasn't so good so we just went home...it took us forever to get home driving 20 mph...ughh...but we made it

Trader, chaos on friday when you could've been at float! Hmmmmmmmmmm

cwm23.gif

Busy, busy, busy!!! Sounds like you had a good weekend. Why is it that when you stay home the weekend goes so fast? Well I feel great today.. whats on the agenda this week?

Originally posted by bratnik:

Busy, busy, busy!!! Sounds like you had a good weekend. Why is it that when you stay home the weekend goes so fast? Well I feel great today.. whats on the agenda this week?

ummm...tanning, shopping, meeting (heheheh)...and paaaaaaaaaaartyyyyy smile.gif you?...wait I know...sleep! right? lol

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Trader, chaos on friday when you could've been at float! Hmmmmmmmmmm

cwm23.gif

....mwha...<<hug>>

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hi Lolka wink.gif Mondays suck LOL.. I'm still sick too!

Bratnik - my weekend was relaxing.. Slept a lot (have the damn flu or whatever it is so I feel like shit).. Thinking of taking a couple of sick days.. And already thinking about next weekend smile.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZ smile.gif ...when can I see you again