Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In another life....

oh thank god i am not the only one...yeah, i remember the light thing...i used to be there so much i knew everyone and of course ended up hookin up with one of the bartenders...haven't seen him in like 5 or 6 years....i end up at hunka bunkas on my b-day and i get introduced to some guy...i am a little wasted so it took me until we got to factory at like 4:00 that it was this guy!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

sun...how long ago did you go? we were probably there at the same time...i am 25 now, i used to go when i was 17/18 maybe 19...

oh and the whole secret thing...whats up with that...how the hell was it not shut down...someones palms were getting greased good!!!!

------------------

Hell yeah! I'm 26, and we were going right out of high school. Once we got our fake ID's we stopped going (around 19). How DID they stay open? I could never figure that out. As if the word didn't get out about the underage drinking that was in full effect? I know I must have seen you there!

From what I heard, someone or some people were getting some $$$$$...that has to be the only way, everyone knew about it!!! eventually, they closed down and opened up a new club in orangeburg, ny (i think) called club martinique...Wow, small world, it seems like so long ago!!!

------------------