Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky and Christina....

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I havent seen the video yet but Christinas hair is amazing!!

Ok that was dumb, but I had to say it!

her hair don't look real at all in this video....to me...but she stil looks real nice...and her voice is amazing

I thought the video was horrible and so was the song.. I saw this thing on MTV about how they made it and all the effects, but when they showed it, I didn't see anything special there at all! She is very pretty (sooooo skinny though) and I agree, her hair was huge for her TINY body.. I like her hair the way she normally has it.. And I don't like Ricky at all.. The video just showed them, one at a time, standing and singing.. That's it..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I thought the video was horrible and so was the song.. I saw this thing on MTV about how they made it and all the effects, but when they showed it, I didn't see anything special there at all! She is very pretty (sooooo skinny though) and I agree, her hair was huge for her TINY body.. I like her hair the way she normally has it.. And I don't like Ricky at all.. The video just showed them, one at a time, standing and singing.. That's it..

damn.........

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

i hate R and Cs music... sorry to all of you who like them. If you just saying that you find them attractive, then ok.

Originally posted by bratnik:

Is it just me or did she seem like a real snot on that show making the video? I must say I love her voice but she seems too uptight.

yep...I agree

Her voice is great...but she acts like a lil immature brat...total turn off

Originally posted by matta:

i hate R and Cs music... sorry to all of you who like them. If you just saying that you find them attractive, then ok.

I'm not a big fan of either although Christina does have a nice voice and a couple of good songs out. Ricky I won't even talk about, I find his music very annoying frown.gif He's not bad looking and she's def a cutie although she is soooooo tiny! I don't know where they find these little tiny girls with these HUGE voices?

I was speaking to a friend who is classically trained in 12 instruments and is excellent vocally. They were calling what christina does with her voice lyrical gymnastics. That is when she'll take a word like love and stretch it out like 10 seconds up and down the scales, I like it when she does that but she goes way over board. I think the song is a good duet for both of them. I can't wait for madonna's and Britneys' duet!!!!