Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~#**PLEASE READ EVERYONE**#~~

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Maybe you should really listen to your quote......andy was lookin out for everyone, and you are reacting like an asshole...and have for the very fact that he is being good enough to warn everyone of potentially dangerous pills.

ASSHOLE.

Andy--thanks alot bro, for warning everyone out there. seeing someone OD isnt something that i ever want to see. smile.gif

first off don't jump on e-tarded and call him an asshole...it takes one to know one...

second, he knows more info on drugs than you and any other person on this board...

------------------

this time i turn around and things have changed...now i don't feel the same...

Originally posted by belfunk:

first off don't jump on e-tarded and call him an asshole...it takes one to know one...

second, he knows more info on drugs than you and any other person on this board...

ok, before this turns into a drama thread...everyone - chillllll.

we all agree that andy was just looking out, right?

let's also agree that e-tarded was just having a bad day and posted while not in the best of moods. ok?

like dmgreenz said, we're all on the same team and no one wants to see anyone get fucked up to the point of hospitalization. so if you got info on bad shit, post it. better safe than sorry.

and andy, we all appreciate the heads up. *hugs* biggrin.gif

-mia

I apologize for my reply. That wasn't called for from me. The people that jump down my throat are correct in doing so. I am not going to blame them or start any drama. Andy was providing information that could be useful and could quite possibly same someones life. All I ask is that everyone please accept my apology.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

ok, before this turns into a drama thread...everyone - chillllll.

we all agree that andy was just looking out, right?

let's also agree that e-tarded was just having a bad day and posted while not in the best of moods. ok?

like dmgreenz said, we're all on the same team and no one wants to see anyone get fucked up to the point of hospitalization. so if you got info on bad shit, post it. better safe than sorry.

and andy, we all appreciate the heads up. *hugs* biggrin.gif

-mia

oh alright... wink.gif

------------------

this time i turn around and things have changed...now i don't feel the same...

Originally posted by e-tarded:

I apologize for my reply. That wasn't called for from me. The people that jump down my throat are correct in doing so. I am not going to blame them or start any drama. Andy was providing information that could be useful and could quite possibly same someones life. All I ask is that everyone please accept my apology.

Apology Accepted.........and its already forgotten abou........umm what were we talin about again???????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Okay peeps.......first, I am very aware that e-tarded is a moderator and that he knows his shit........he's given me good info before and I am thankful for that.......not the point though........I was simply giving my reaction to the way he came off about what az-tec said.......and yea, there is a difference between 'knowing it all' and acting like a 'know-it-all'.......just because someone has good knowledge of something doesn't make it right to come off with such audacity.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

It's all good.......I def was not trying to start drama just making what I thought was a reasonable complaint.......now I have no reason to complain...... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

cwm6.gif

Some one I know took e for the first time about two monthes ago. She took a pill, she said it had a VIP on it. She was violently ill for 48 hours, she got sick about 5 times the night she took it and couldn't sleep literally for two full days. She later found out that it had something called Jaba in it which all I know so far, fu*ks with your sleep patterns. So everyone please look out for these and warn your friends. She was really sick.

Yo man.....my bad for overreacting. Just took it the wrong way and just talked before thinking of a better way of getting my point accross. Hope that you can accept my apology.

-a

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by az-tec:

yo.....al I was trying to do was give everyone a little warning...I have no idea if it is even true...but if many people have heard this than there must be SOMETHING wrong with these pills.

I just dont want to see anyone I know get into any serious trouble........

Chez-from what I hear it was someone that lived in the dorms, her boyfriend came to visit..they rolled and whenshe woke up the next day next he was already dead....

so to Etarded and everyone else-I would never in a million years wish that on anyone...so all Im trying to do is look out for y'all whether you appreciate it or not.

-Az

Thanks for the warning. I totally beleive what you are saying because I read an article on CBSnews.com about a month or two ago about a girl that died in Florida from "E". Her boyfriend and her tood pills and she just went down - turns out the pill contained some chemical that raises the body temperature in people at an uncontrolable rate. You body basically overheats and you die. The news brief also stated that this was not the first case and a couple of others have died.............so all in all I believe what you are saying and even if I doubted it - my friends lives are too precious not to listen (I don't touch the shit anymore)

Thanks again